Daily Weather Report

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
58 in ct love these temps but I no old man winter is not
Done yet lol

Temps today ok in the 40s
Back to cold in ct tonight and tomorrow with a snow storm on its way tonight

Full snow day today in ct
My old English sheepdog says it’s the perfect day out lol

Attachments

• IMG_2182.jpeg
    IMG_2182.jpeg
    477.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8525.jpeg
    IMG_8525.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Those of us in the midwest had some strong storms blow through with a cold front yesterday with an almost 50 degree drop in temperature. Here in NE Indiana, we just had a few rumbles of thunder and wind. Gary, In had an impressive looking tornado by the US Steel plant. Wright-Patterson Air Force Base was hit with a likely tornado as well.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wrightpattafb/albums/72177720315118225/

Winter is over. It's been in the mid to upper 60's for a week. The 10 day forecast shows the same mid to upper 60's. Only down side is wind. Last week we had low wind speeds. Starting today and for the next 10 days it's going to be windy. 24mph today with gusts of 40mph. 26mph the next and then 10 to 15mph for 10 days.

Winter is over.
HA!

Spring snowstorm here on the south side of Denver CO.
There was 18" of show on the driveway with a couple of deeper drifts. Snow should stop tomorrow...
This is our deck, we have about 6" more out there now.

IMG_5265_Small.jpg

Not launching today...

HA!

Spring snowstorm here on the south side of Denver CO.
There was 18" of show on the driveway with a couple of deeper drifts. Snow should stop tomorrow...
This is our deck, we have about 6" more out there now.

View attachment 635511

Not launching today...
Our weather has taken a turn for the worst. I went into Vegas this morning and it was snowing in the pass. The 5500' pass.

Rain and 45 degrees F. 70 two days ago. Snow and ice a few days before that. Spring flowers are coming up but Mother Nature hasn't given up on winter just yet.

50 and sunny here today. We had strong thunderstorms with hail yesterday and some tornados just South of us.

Back