Composite Warehouse: I've got to eat a little crow

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 3-4 successful purchases followed by a failure to ship for months, and then hitting my card even though I'd selected don't charge until ready to ship, and generating a label but not shipping anything until I was in the last days of being able to dispute it. I told him I was kind of running out of time and he took it as a threat and refunded me with a lot of cursing and don't order from us again etc. etc.

Every time I mention this in a similar thread he sends me a really nasty note. So that's nice.

matthew broderick professor falken GIF

"Don't order from us again"

Despicable Me Lol GIF
I got a similar email from him after threatening him after he wouldn't ship a kit for like 3 months after I paid for it when I got the notification that it was "ready to ship" with the false tracking info. He finally did ship the kit and then sent me the email. Bit hard to order from someone again after you literally have to either threaten them or do a charge-back.

Update: Charges reversed, and I got my money back and a note in an email. "Never order from us again." AS IF THAT IS LIKELY!! I made my 1st order and will never make that mistake again. I have lost a month on a build waiting for some 8" fiberglass Centering rings.

Email Tim at Wildmans. Probably have them in a week or so.

I have never had these types of issues with Tim @ Wildman. Just saying it might be time for an early New Year’s resolution 😂😂😂 I am also a never again CW club member. Thank you Tim for being a great vendor ***disclaimer: I have never meet Tim and he has no idea who I am other than fulfilling my orders.***

I ordered some 54mm tubing, couplers and a nose cone for my Balls hybrid project back in Dec of 22 and paid in advance for what I thought was plenty of time. Still a no show. Had to get the stuff from Wildman. Nothing like paying twice for the same rocket.

Back