BURAN - ENERGIA

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montaro

Reaction score
This weekend i started this new project , I'm using the Leo's Model Scale 1:96. The Buran will be fixed to the energia, maybe in a future i'll try to do the buran glider. as always with that kind of rocket is to find the CP.

Motor: 18mm (D13-4)
Launch Lug: 1/4"
Fins: Removable Flame style

I finished the buran.

PA153309.JPG

PA153315.JPG

Last edited:
That`s beautiful ,very nice work.You must have a lot of patience to do that kind of work ,although I have never done cardstock ,I would like to give it a try some time.

Cheers

Paul T

That`s beautiful ,very nice work.You must have a lot of patience to do that kind of work ,although I have never done cardstock ,I would like to give it a try some time.

Cheers

Paul T

Thanks Paul,

will be nice to have another cardstock builder, You should try this one https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?32605-Brazilian-VS-40-Sounding-Rocket is a easy model i did with a 13 mm motor and flight great !!!

After this you can take the decision to build something bigger !!!

Thanks Paul,

will be nice to have another cardstock builder, You should try this one https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?32605-Brazilian-VS-40-Sounding-Rocket is a easy model i did with a 13 mm motor and flight great !!!

After this you can take the decision to build something bigger !!!

My goodness ,that small cardstock rocket sure has a lot of detail for the size ,another fine job on that one.....I do really like the paint/roll pattern on that one ,would be nice on a bigger rocket.

I shall have to try one of those as a winter project.Do you just download them and then print on cardstock ?

Paul T

I shall have to try one of those as a winter project.Do you just download them and then print on cardstock ?

Yes, I use 60 Lb cardstock, most of the model are static model , you just have do small modification like add a shoulder in the nose and add a motor mount.

Regards!

I just finished the basic core stage body with the motor mount, i could fit the 18mm motor mount between the nozzle, the next step is to add a ejection baffle, finish the nose with a integrated buzzer and add all the details !

PA163354.JPG

PA163356.JPG

PA163357.JPG

Continuing with this project, i finished the first rocket booster; this will be used to attach one flame fin, and for display will use the four nozzles.

This is the biggest build that i have been working, is like to build 6 rocket, i hope everything will go well in his first launch :cool:

20130718_182544.jpg

20130718_182715.jpg

Wow ! Que bello cohete !

here's my small space shuttle.
it flies on 13mm engines
DSCF5804 - Copy.JPG

Back