black friday doorbuster savings!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha, i hear you on that...but i can still think of plenty of stuff i wouldnt mind having..

Holiday depression is looking through all the sales ads, saying, "Oh Cool! I want that, and that's an awesome price, too." Followed by, "But I still can't afford to get it, even at those prices!"

WW

Im tempted to fill the empty spot on my compueterdesk at home this year... my two computers were reluctantly donted to the cuase of having a hobby shop with an online store and now my desk at home is an official suat collector...

So Black friday is the perfect day to buy one... Visa and Mastercard must live for black friday!

I'll be definately waking up at 4:00 AM, but not to shop but to work. Thats gonna be a long day

My wife works at WalMart she has to be at work at 330AM, ouch! They open at 5AM, and if all goes well I will be in my tree stand by 6AM.

The Mall here in Bakersfield is opening at 2am on Black Friday...that's just nuts.

want to see how rude and obnoxius people can be ?.. go to a black friday sale..and watch the madness

Originally posted by stymye
want to see how rude and obnoxius people can be ?.. go to a black friday sale..and watch the madness

haha or you can stop by my store... Some fo the people that come out shopping that day you wonder....

I 2nd the tree stand, only 1 thing I like more than rockets (OK 2 things) and thats deer hunting.

Slack

Back