BaddAzz Mini Missile Line

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your luck is like ours, SARG lost its site and then got a new one that was going to be low/mid power, so I started sprucing up my mid-power rockets, only to lose the new launch site before even getting to launch just one time.

Eric- Dang it-ya got me hooked! Me-the kid who never builds a kit! We lost our HPR waiver (hopefully that's temporary) but I've got very few smaller birds to fly so these fill the bill quite nicely! In post #56-the 5th pic (top row-far right, grey and black)-do you have a rocksim file and what's it called? I gonna need to order motors ( Oh-Jack 'retired' so no on site vendor for us either!) for the 24/60 case or maybe go to Cez (I have nothing in 24mm for them) and I want to be ready. Also-can I just order the pre-foiled Cowboy finz? Hope you got your souvenir knife and things are going well at that end of the shop.

I don't recognize this one. What is it?

attachment.php

Confirmed...RPG24!
Dual deploy, Tube Launched!!!!
Prototype flew great, except AT single use blew the bottom half off the rocket.

Getting 1 of 2 choices this month sent PP and letting Eric decide,, I know, I know, but I have the same trouble with a restaurant menu.:facepalm:

Back