Anyone heard from Woody's Workshop recently?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc_G

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi folks, it's been several months since our longtime member @Woody's Workshop has posted or shown up as online according to his page. He has shared some of his life challenges with us in the past so I'm a bit concerned now that 4 months+ has passed.

I sent him a PM but since he's not online here, he wouldn't have gotten it unless he set up notifications.

If anybody is in contact with him, please let us know how he's doing.

Thanks!

Glad to hear someone is in contact with him. He had some interesting threads. Hopefully, he gets back on his feet and returns.

I have been in contact with him. We have been communicating via snail mail. And yes he is having some hard times. I sent him a letter a few weeks ago. Haven't heard back yet.
Thanks for reporting this! I'm sure your outreach to him is a bright spot for him. If you have a chance to remind him of the positive energy coming to him from TRF and that he is not forgotten, I'm sure it will help him!

Sadly it has been over a year since Woody has been here. I think of him now and again. I look at the stash of rockets I bought from him when he sold off his horde and send positive waves his way.
I've corresponded with him a few times by regular mail. There isn't an internet connection where he lives. Things are getting better for him compared to a year ago.

On a related note, has anybody heard from hobie1dog? Seems like he's been absent for more than two weeks, and I'm used to seeing him on all the time.

Back