All Electronics closing shop

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sooner Boomer

Reaction score
All Electronics is a retail/wholesale vendor in surplus and new electronic equipment and parts. They're closing up for good, the end of August. I've been buying from them for more than 30 years. I get more than just "electronics" parts from them *Besides* all the switches, circuit parts, soldering irons, etc., I use aluminum standoffs as motor retainers. I've got a variety I bought, in #4, #6, and #8 threads. They get glued in right next to the motor tube (a #6 hex standoff is exactly the right size to go between a 54mm body tube and a 38mm motor mount tube.

I'm really going to miss them! With BG Micro going out of business, these sorts of shops that sell a little bit of everything, are going away. I guess everything's on Amazon now.

All Electronics - https://www.allelectronics.com/

That's sad. I don't buy a lot of electronic parts, but I have bought stuff from them before. Every vendor, doesn't carry everything that I want all the time, so I always end up splitting up my orders. Losing vendors means that we all lose choices, and probably end up paying higher prices.

I have used them in the past and they were local. Sometimes I would receive an order the next day. They were my go to place after Radio Shack pretty much closed up.

I bought a bunch of clearance stuff - thanks for sharing! Wish I had finalized plans for my remote launcher (although I did buy a couple of the taser parts on a whim to see if they can be used for igniting rockets). The LED light boards are a good deal I think -- considering making a better photo box or similar setup.

Back