EVENT AIRFest 26 (2020)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, if we only get to see one of you, we'll see you some other time..... ;)

-Kevin

hahahahahahhaha

Sandy just saw this and started dancing...
She's singin "Everybody likes me"..

You must be in cahoots with Steve P.. lol..

Kevin
Seriously,
It just sin't pleasant missing this launch..
I am truly grateful just to be here typing to you.
But You just wouldn't believe how much I miss this launch..
Hanging out with everyone,, and playin stupid games and laughin our asses off..
Ohh,,
And hanging out with all the Kloudbusters on Saturday night..
Comon man..
I wait all year for that..

Next year..

Teddy

Sandy just saw this and started dancing...
She's singin "Everybody likes me"..

How could we not like Sandy?!

Seriously,
It just sin't pleasant missing this launch..
I am truly grateful just to be here typing to you.
But You just wouldn't believe how much I miss this launch..
Hanging out with everyone,, and playin stupid games and laughin our asses off..
Ohh,,
And hanging out with all the Kloudbusters on Saturday night..
Comon man..
I wait all year for that..

I hear ya, man. I didn't launch anything, I spent most of the day out at Away RSO with Amy and Chuck, and I loved every minute of it. It was so darned nice to be somewhere that wasn't home, and see friends without technology being in between us.

Next year, my friend. We'll be there next year, and we'll abuse one another in person. And we'll all tell Sandy how much we like her in person, all the while picking on you. :)

-Kevin

How could we not like Sandy?!

I hear ya, man. I didn't launch anything, I spent most of the day out at Away RSO with Amy and Chuck, and I loved every minute of it. It was so darned nice to be somewhere that wasn't home, and see friends without technology being in between us.

Next year, my friend. We'll be there next year, and we'll abuse one another in person. And we'll all tell Sandy how much we like her in person, all the while picking on you. :)

-Kevin

hahahahahahhahahahaha..

Man would she enjoy that..
All I'll be hearing is "I told you so"..lol..

Yep, next year Kevin..

For sure..

Teddy

Yep,
I have to go put dinner up,
but you can bet I'm coming back later to watch Justin's vid of Airfest.. lol..
He's the king of video's,, best for content..

Thank you Justin.
I know that vid is a lot of time and effort to shoot then process..

Teddy

Excellent video......loved reliving some of those! Did you happen to catch the 4-stager?? That was amazing.

Also, while you're inspecting the Spider/Octopus remains, I believe I hear my Phoenix going up in the background.......it has a great whistle......

Excellent video......loved reliving some of those! Did you happen to catch the 4-stager?? That was amazing.

Also, while you're inspecting the Spider/Octopus remains, I believe I hear my Phoenix going up in the background.......it has a great whistle......
I was told Fred's 4 stage went up while I was miles to the south hunting for a lost rocket. :)

I was told Fred's 4 stage went up while I was miles to the south hunting for a lost rocket. :)

Man, it was a sight to behold! A raucous cheer went up every time a stage lit. This was our first major event to attend, can’t wait for the next! Hope you were able to recover the wayward wocket.....

As a brand new, never met anyone, Tripoli North Texas member, I’m very impressed with what I see online !
I do so hope next year I will be there, and also get to meet so many of you fine feathered folks :p
Welcome aboard, sorry you missed us at Airfest. Quite a few TNT'ers make it up there and have a good time. We had a lot of great flights, including a memorial flight for Marion Hayes. Things were spread out a lot more obviously due to the Covid restrictions, but we still had a good time. If you make it next year, you can't miss our setup.

Tony

TNT canopy.jpg

Yep, past flights have been laser-like straight.

Pardon my newness, but what am I seeing? Half burned propellant core? So it only burned out one side of the nozzle??(assuming a Medusa nozzle?). Learning.....

Back