AirFest 16

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Kevin doesn't mind, but I would like to use this post, to take the opportunity to thank the Kloudbusters for another fantastic Airfest. The hospitality was great, The burger blast was great, it was alot of fun.

John

I agree 100%. Those guys run a hell of a show.

I'll be there next year for LDRS, I reserved the room for next year when I checked out.

Can we buy photos directly from David? He has one I would like, but I don't have an account. Plus I want to use it for my Tripoli card and need his permision.

I spoke with David at the launch. He stated you purchase the rights to the photo through the website. By purchasing the rights to the photo, my understanding is that you may use it as you choose. I just purchased a photo, was able to do so as a guest, without being a member of Shutterpoint.

Regards,

-Eric-

Is there any way to buy less than $10 worth? I'd love to buy the photo of my rocket, but the photo is $4.99 and I don't see any way to buy less than $10 worth.

David is a friend of mine. In fact I'm the one that got him interested in taking photos for our local club(AARG) and suggested he come with me to Airfest. If you have any questions just PM them to me and I can let him know. He took a lot of photos during the launch and if you do not see yours right now, he might not have it up yet. When you purchase a photo from the site you are purchasing the rights to the photo and are allowed to use it in any manner you want to. You do not have to sign up but just go in as a guest to purchase photos. I will check up on the 10 dollars min., I'm not sure why it would be that way but I will let him know.

Joshua
VP
AARG
Austin Area Rocketry Group

I couldn't resist. The picture he took of my launch was so good I went ahead and got it and then let my wife pick some pictures for herself. Thanks David!`:clap:

I couldn't resist. The picture he took of my launch was so good I went ahead and got it and then let my wife pick some pictures for herself. Thanks David!`:clap:

I will be sure to let him know!:cheers:

I wanted to thank everyone for their support in purchasing the pictures. Your support and appreciation for the pictures helps greatly in covering the cost to attend and publish the pictures.
Also I completed posting the last of the pictures yesterday that were taken on Sunday.
I enjoyed watching all the flights would like to thank everyone for the show you put on.:clap::clap::clap:

David is a friend of mine.

David is a good photographer and a fine porter too! Here's his pic of my two-stage flight on Saturday, and also a gps rendition of the flight. (I'd sure like a video of this flight if anyone happened to capture it)

The Kloudbusters did a great job on this launch. Really first class. I'm looking forward to LDRS next year.

Jim

Argonia two-stage pic cropped.jpg

Argonia gps pic cropped.jpg

Tim Sapp has posted his photos online. Here (with his permission) is the info he sent out about how to view them....

Tim Sapp Photography has attended many of the Kloudbuster events known as AirFest. It's a great launch and a great group of guys up there.

The last couple years I have gone to AirFest not to just shoot photos but to fly rockets as well. So, I don't have the normal 1,000 photos per day. But, what photos I did take have been loaded into a gallery for review. To see the photos then click on proofing at the top of the page and enter "airfest" in the password field. The password is case sensitive so make sure you don’t use any upper case letters, and as usual, don’t include the quotes. This will take you to a gallery where the photos are posted by the day.

Thanks for viewing the photos.

-Kevin

Back