EVENT AIRFest 29, Sept. 1-4, 2023

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketchick

Pasture Princess
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!

The website for AIRFest 29 will be live in June along with a new KLOUDBusters website!

Nothing of note has changed - same great waiver, awesome field, same friendly hosts, etc.. Make AIRFest 29 your rocketry destination for 2023. The Argonia Rocket Pasture is centrally located for everyone and we'll have some of the best rockets, best rocketeers, and major national vendors in attendance.

Book your hotels soon. The Anthony Cobblestone is still not in play so Harper or Wellington are your best bets after the small places fill up.

As always, nearly all of the fields in our 8 nm radius, 50,000' waiver are being actively farmed and TRACKERS ARE YOUR BEST ALLY for recovering rockets in the crops. Many fields will be cultivated dirt at this time of year, but there's a chance you might land in a weedy pasture or waterway. Prepare now by acquiring a tracking system for your rockets.

Speaking of 50,000' waiver - if your planning on exceeding 23,000' you have to get your flight reviewed and approved ahead of time. Visit the web-site "Flyer Information" for the form. You'll need to get that submitted by August 2.

Any rumors on the crop rotation this year ? Last year it was Soy and it wasn't to bad :)
We are not sure yet as the weather hasn’t been super cooperative with the farmers this year. Right now the pasture is very soggy and very tall grass and weeds. We are hoping/expecting it to be worked wheat fields for Airfest depending on weather.

KLOUDBusters and Friends

Just a reminder that AIRFest Registration closes at Midnight on Sunday, August 13th.

Thank you,
Amy

The photo just posted is a 4" Prometheus (Happy Domer) on a M1101.
3" Prometheus (Upset Homer) on a K1295
4" MAC Villian (Aristotle) on a K550
Also have a K695 that might go in any of the above

75mm Wildman Interceptor which will be on a J of some sort.

I also plan on bringing the flying basket on a I...something. Will have discs to throw at it.

And then some misc smaller rockets (4" Goblin, T-Loc, etc) on smaller motors that are TBD.

I think my WM 6" Ultimate Interceptor will be rebuilt and ready to fly again after the CATO at mini MWP. Hopefully on a Clifton research N, but if not, I have a AT M1800FJ for fun. My WM Wild Thing Extreme on a Swindler 75/6000 Albino assault (I think). And a Clifton 54/2550 K800 ish in something, maybe my WM 5" Lance. And Ill bring along my 3rd LOC Goblin and see how many launches this one will survive... :rolleyes:
Now I just have to prep a couple more rockets...

I will be there with the Anti Gravity Group flying our 2x upscale Arcas.
Current plan is an N2000, (4) J275, and (4) J350 :)

Also will be flying:
4” glass rocket - Clifton 7600 load
7.5” Upscale Sumo - K1800ST
AGG Punisher drag race on K456s
Glass Sumo clone - I285R
The Banana H130W

Back