• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

AGM65 Maverick Finished

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"do not touch the radome" sure is putting a lot of pressure on me to touch the radome of this beautiful rocket. It's like when someone says "don't touch the red button." Well, now it's all I can think about. Was this a TLP kit or something? It seriously looks amazing.

"do not touch the radome" sure is putting a lot of pressure on me to touch the radome of this beautiful rocket. It's like when someone says "don't touch the red button." Well, now it's all I can think about. Was this a TLP kit or something? It seriously looks amazing.
You can tell someone there are about 2,000 stars visible on an average night, and he'll believe you.

If there's a sign that says "wet paint" on the park bench, he'll touch it to make sure.

Beautiful Rocket! Is it gonna be a one-flight then Hanger Queen, or a regular on your flying circuit?

Yeah some guy wrecked his and offered me to take it for a couple bucks. I restored it with help from my uncle and it turned out great with stickers from stickershock23 !

You can tell someone there are about 2,000 stars visible on an average night, and he'll believe you.

If there's a sign that says "wet paint" on the park bench, he'll touch it to make sure.

Beautiful Rocket! Is it gonna be a one-flight then Hanger Queen, or a regular on your flying circuit?
Haha! Itā€™s gonna take a few flights but likely not see much action. The stickers were too much of a pain to see ruined

Back