AGM65 Maverick Finished

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"do not touch the radome" sure is putting a lot of pressure on me to touch the radome of this beautiful rocket. It's like when someone says "don't touch the red button." Well, now it's all I can think about. Was this a TLP kit or something? It seriously looks amazing.

"do not touch the radome" sure is putting a lot of pressure on me to touch the radome of this beautiful rocket. It's like when someone says "don't touch the red button." Well, now it's all I can think about. Was this a TLP kit or something? It seriously looks amazing.
You can tell someone there are about 2,000 stars visible on an average night, and he'll believe you.

If there's a sign that says "wet paint" on the park bench, he'll touch it to make sure.

Beautiful Rocket! Is it gonna be a one-flight then Hanger Queen, or a regular on your flying circuit?

Yeah some guy wrecked his and offered me to take it for a couple bucks. I restored it with help from my uncle and it turned out great with stickers from stickershock23 !

You can tell someone there are about 2,000 stars visible on an average night, and he'll believe you.

If there's a sign that says "wet paint" on the park bench, he'll touch it to make sure.

Beautiful Rocket! Is it gonna be a one-flight then Hanger Queen, or a regular on your flying circuit?
Haha! Itā€™s gonna take a few flights but likely not see much action. The stickers were too much of a pain to see ruined

Latest posts

Back