The FLYING MACHINE (Apogee Components) themed (Back To The Future III) rocket build log

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeFilgas

The Mighty Saturn V Apollo XI
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had this kit since early last year and it’s time to start building. This will be a theme rocket as I think it will lend itself well to this concept. I’m going to finish this rocket called the “Jules Verne”, to resemble the Train Time Machine built way back in 1885 in the movie Back To The Future III by none other than Dr. Emmett L. Brown, PhD! It’ll be black like the train with the same red, gold and white accent colors. Jules and Verne, of course are Doc and Clara Brown’s two young boys. Their names (one for each booster) will be in vertical form. The main rocket will show the “ELB” designation for Emmett L. Brown, PhD. Upon the part inventory I found I was missing one small booster nose cone so I’ve shot off an email to Tim to acquire that. I do love Apogee’s customer service as it is top notch just like all their products. Great Scott this should be a really fun build! 😎🚀🚀🚀

UPDATE: Tim got right back to me and according to the pic of the cone I sent him he said it looks like one was inside the other. Sure enough he was right! Gave it a quick pull and there’s NC #2! Problem well not a problem solved! Thanks Tim! 🥰🚀🚀🚀

Attachments

• IMG_0628.jpeg
    IMG_0628.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0625.jpeg
    IMG_0625.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0629.jpeg
    IMG_0629.jpeg
    372.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0630.jpeg
    IMG_0630.jpeg
    295.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0633.jpeg
    IMG_0633.jpeg
    336 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
(Part 1 of 2) The JULES VERNE (Apogee Flying Machine) build log: I got a good start on this today. The fin sheets were first sanded with 220/400 grit and then the fin parts were removed with an Xacto knife. Parts were separated and test fit together. They said not to sand any edges until they were all glued together, but the two glue surfaces for each fin had little tabs from removing them from their sheets so I carefully sanded these glue surfaces only with 220 grit sandpaper. Then using the double glue method I completed gluing all the fin pieces together. When those were dry it was onto the sanding sealer. I opted to use Elmers Wood Putty thinned with water and then brushed on to both sides of each main fin and the tall vertical fin. When this dried they were all sanded down with 400 grit. This first run, after sanding, required a second round so they were all coated again and set aside to dry. Then it was on to the motor mount. I departed from the directions a bit here. I’m using a screw on motor retainers so the metal hooks will not be used. It turns out there’s 1/2” called for of the motor tube to extend beyond the bottom plywood centering ring so there was plenty of room to get the motor retainer installed without needing a longer motor tube. I put some masking tape around the motor tube as the Estes motor retainer is just a smidge too large on the inner diameter so the tape is needed as a spacer. The motor retainer and a composite E motor was then dry fit to test out the spacing. The rear plywood centering ring location was marked on the motor tube and then the ring was placed into a dry fit location over the motor tube. Then it was onto installing the kevlar shock cord followed by the outer centering ring over the shock cord. A line was previously drawn a little more than an 1/8” aft of the front of the motor tube. This would be the permanent location for the outer centering ring when glued. That ring was notched on the inside to accept the shock cord. The centering ring was then glued in place and the shock cord was pulled up tight against it and more glue applied over the shock cord. The forward plywood centering ring was then dry fit against the green centering ring. I needed to open the shock cord notch just a little to make this fit well over the shock cord.The plywood ring was then glued to its final position up against the green centering ring. A glue fillet was then placed on the inside joint of the plywood ring. Then I moved onto gluing the motor retainer to the aft end of the motor mount unit using high heat JB Weld epoxy. Finally the free floating rear plywood centering ring was glued against the previously drawn line just fore of the now mounted retainer. A glue fillet was added to the rear side of the plywood centering ring. Once this has dried enough I’ll flip it over and do the other required glue fillet later tonight. 🥰🚀🚀🚀

Attachments

• IMG_0634.jpeg
    IMG_0634.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0635.jpeg
    IMG_0635.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0636.jpeg
    IMG_0636.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0638.jpeg
    IMG_0638.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0639.jpeg
    IMG_0639.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0640.jpeg
    IMG_0640.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0641.jpeg
    IMG_0641.jpeg
  • IMG_0642.jpeg
    IMG_0642.jpeg
  • IMG_0643.jpeg
    IMG_0643.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0645.jpeg
    IMG_0645.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0646.jpeg
    IMG_0646.jpeg
  • IMG_0647.jpeg
    IMG_0647.jpeg
  • IMG_0648.jpeg
    IMG_0648.jpeg
  • IMG_0649.jpeg
    IMG_0649.jpeg
  • IMG_0650.jpeg
    IMG_0650.jpeg
  • IMG_0651.jpeg
    IMG_0651.jpeg
  • IMG_0652.jpeg
    IMG_0652.jpeg
  • IMG_0653.jpeg
    IMG_0653.jpeg
  • IMG_0654.jpeg
    IMG_0654.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0655.jpeg
    IMG_0655.jpeg
  • IMG_0657.jpeg
    IMG_0657.jpeg
  • IMG_0658.jpeg
    IMG_0658.jpeg
  • IMG_0659.jpeg
    IMG_0659.jpeg
  • IMG_0660.jpeg
    IMG_0660.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0661.jpeg
    IMG_0661.jpeg
The “JULES VERNE” Apogee Flying Machine Rocket build log: today I started off by watching a few of Tim McMilligan’s build videos to pick up any pointers which I certainly did. I actually did more work last night on the 4 main fins fins and vertical tail fin which included sanding down the sealer surface and truing the 4 main fins to be the same. (Today) Then it was onto using thin CA to seal the non-glue surface edges of all the fins. That was followed by a light sanding and then onto primer. Next it was onto the canard fins. They were filled like the main fins were, left to dry and then sanded. I then taped all four together to evenly sand all the edges with 400 grit. Thin CA edge sealing was done on them as well followed by a final sanding before going into primer. All are now in the hot/dry room curing. They will be ready to sand tomorrow and then they’ll be able to accept the decorative paper outlines and glue rivits. Next I glued in the motor mount after marking the plywood centering rings final location on the outside of the BT to help with measuring and marking the glue application stick. That has been set aside to dry. Next I marked the center location for the red main tube coupler. The 1/4” plywood bulkhead was then threaded with the eyelet screw and was glued in. The bulkhead unit was then glued in to the coupler and set aside to dry. When all the glue sets I’ll add glue fillets to the aft end of the BT/motor mount and to the other side of the coupler bulkhead. 🥰🚀🚀🚀

Attachments

• IMG_0666.jpeg
    IMG_0666.jpeg
  • IMG_0667.jpeg
    IMG_0667.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0669.jpeg
    IMG_0669.jpeg
  • IMG_0670.jpeg
    IMG_0670.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0673.jpeg
    IMG_0673.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0672.jpeg
    IMG_0672.jpeg
  • IMG_0671.jpeg
    IMG_0671.jpeg
  • IMG_0674.jpeg
    IMG_0674.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0675.jpeg
    IMG_0675.jpeg
  • IMG_0676.jpeg
    IMG_0676.jpeg
  • IMG_0677.jpeg
    IMG_0677.jpeg
  • IMG_0678.jpeg
    IMG_0678.jpeg
  • IMG_0679.jpeg
    IMG_0679.jpeg
  • IMG_0680.jpeg
    IMG_0680.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
The FLYING TIME MACHINE (fka JULES VERNE) (Apogee Components Flying Machine) Rocket build log: today started off with Lorrena creating the graphics for the build. I couldn’t use the kit decal because it would be black on black. So yesterday I contacted Tim Van Milligan, owner of Apogee Components and filled him in. I love the kit graphic and it goes so well with my theme I asked if he could provide me with the .SVG file for the graphic. He graciously emailed that right to me! Thank you once again Tim for spectacular customer service! Lorrena was able to deconstruct and modify it a bit and changed the graphic lettering to “FLYING TIME MACHINE) in the Back to the Future font. I really love how this turned out! The JULES and the VERNE vertical graphics will go on the side boosters. The big ELB (stands for Emmett L Brown) is very similar to the same graphic painted on the side of Doc & Emma Brown’s time traveling train. The ELB will be placed on the front of the rocket. Next the red coupler was permanently glued in the upper tube portion. That’s one step I always dread, but using lots of extra glue to act as a lubricant certainly works and I got it positioned in time. Then I moved onto cutting out all the paper fin detail, gingerbread, and straps. That was a lot of very careful and very tedious Xacto knife work. The fins are ready for these pieces to be glued on followed by adding all the rivits, but I want to use thin CA glue and I’m almost out so I couldn’t proceed with that today. I orded some more a few days ago and it should be here tomorrow and then I can proceed with that step. Next I scored the underside of the ABS plastic canopy and the four port holes with the Xacto knife. Then each was carefully worked back and forth to release the part(s). That was followed by a part border clean up with cuticle scissors and a sanding to prepare them for their upcoming permanent installation. Next up the two main body tube halves were joined. Just for fun I put the nose cone on to get a feel for the size of this rocket. Boy this is a good sized rocket! The sheet marking all the needed line locations was cut out and attached to the base area of the rocket and secured with tape to keep it from moving. I also taped the top tube to the bottom tube to keep it from rotating. A witness mark between the two section was also added. With it all in place I marked each end of the reference sheet and labeled the tube as per the sheet. Then using a long aluminum angle those marked points were converted to solid lines along the entire length of the rocket. 🥰🚀🚀🚀

Attachments

• IMG_0700.jpeg
    IMG_0700.jpeg
  • IMG_0682.jpeg
    IMG_0682.jpeg
  • IMG_0683.jpeg
    IMG_0683.jpeg
  • IMG_0684.jpeg
    IMG_0684.jpeg
  • IMG_0685.jpeg
    IMG_0685.jpeg
  • IMG_0686.jpeg
    IMG_0686.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0687.jpeg
    IMG_0687.jpeg
  • IMG_0688.jpeg
    IMG_0688.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0689.jpeg
    IMG_0689.jpeg
  • IMG_0690.jpeg
    IMG_0690.jpeg
  • IMG_0691.jpeg
    IMG_0691.jpeg
  • IMG_0692.jpeg
    IMG_0692.jpeg
  • IMG_0693.jpeg
    IMG_0693.jpeg
  • IMG_0694.jpeg
    IMG_0694.jpeg
  • IMG_0695.jpeg
    IMG_0695.jpeg
  • IMG_0696.jpeg
    IMG_0696.jpeg
  • IMG_0697.jpeg
    IMG_0697.jpeg
  • IMG_0698.jpeg
    IMG_0698.jpeg
  • IMG_0699.jpeg
    IMG_0699.jpeg
Did one more step on the FLYING TIME MACHINE rocket tonight and that was to glue and fillet the plywood rails onto the side boosters. 🥰🚀🚀🚀

Attachments

• IMG_0701.jpeg
    IMG_0701.jpeg
Coming along, I like your mod ideas for it! Making it BTTF theme is just perfect to the overall look/feel of this model. Can't wait to see how it comes out!

Coming along, I like your mod ideas for it! Making it BTTF theme is just perfect to the overall look/feel of this model. Can't wait to see how it comes out!
Thank you! I’ve had this kit for awhile since early/mid last year and just kept putting other projects in front of it. It didn’t take long after receiving it to decide on the theme. 🥰🚀🚀🚀

The “FLYING TIME MACHINE” build log: today it was mostly about the boosters. Standard motor mount and shock cord installation except I did not use the metal motor retainers and opted for the Estes 18mm screw on retention system just like the main rocket has. When those were dried I glued them into the booster tubes and set aside to dry. The only thing of note is the instructions said to place the forward motor mount glue at 2 1/2” in from the end. This measurement is well ahead of where the centering ring sits. Glad I checked first by holding the motor mount on the outside and marking the booster tube and re-measuring and marking my glue application stick. Next I jumped ahead a little and glued the booster nose cones to their shoulders with CA glue and set aside to dry. Finally since I couldn’t do anything else until my new glue shows up I marked out the 1/32” balsa sheets and cut all the 4” x 3/16” slats for the really cool looking section of the main rocket. These will be finished with a medium dark stain probably in cherry or something with a slight red tinge. The new thin CA showed up so I can go work on the fins some more next. 🥰🚀🚀🚀

Attachments

• IMG_0702.jpeg
    IMG_0702.jpeg
  • IMG_0703.jpeg
    IMG_0703.jpeg
  • IMG_0704.jpeg
    IMG_0704.jpeg
  • IMG_0705.jpeg
    IMG_0705.jpeg
  • IMG_0706.jpeg
    IMG_0706.jpeg
  • IMG_0707.jpeg
    IMG_0707.jpeg
  • IMG_0708.jpeg
    IMG_0708.jpeg
  • IMG_0709.jpeg
    IMG_0709.jpeg
  • IMG_0710.jpeg
    IMG_0710.jpeg
  • IMG_0711.jpeg
    IMG_0711.jpeg
  • IMG_0712.jpeg
    IMG_0712.jpeg
  • IMG_0713.jpeg
    IMG_0713.jpeg
  • IMG_0714.jpeg
    IMG_0714.jpeg
The “FLYING TIME MACHINE” build log: today it was mostly about the boosters. Standard motor mount and shock cord installation except I did not use the metal motor retainers and opted for the Estes 18mm screw on retention system just like the main rocket has. When those were dried I glued them into the booster tubes and set aside to dry. The only thing of note is the instructions said to place the forward motor mount glue at 2 1/2” in from the end. This measurement is well ahead of where the centering ring sits. Glad I checked first by holding the motor mount on the outside and marking the booster tube and re-measuring and marking my glue application stick. Next I jumped ahead a little and glued the booster nose cones to their shoulders with CA glue and set aside to dry. Finally since I couldn’t do anything else until my new glue shows up I marked out the 1/32” balsa sheets and cut all the 4” x 3/16” slats for the really cool looking section of the main rocket. These will be finished with a medium dark stain probably in cherry or something with a slight red tinge. The new thin CA showed up so I can go work on the fins some more next. 🥰🚀🚀🚀
Cool concept for your build. Should look great in black with gold and red details/graphics.

One thing I noticed from your pictures: the port holes look like they have 5 little dimples in them. I built this kit a couple of years ago and don't think they were on mine. I fear the dimples will mess up the yellow "glass" stickers that will go on them later on. You might want to fill and smooth those out somehow.

BTW, kudos to Tim and Apogee for the great customer service! I've posted recently about how disappointing Estes' customer service has become lately. Apogee could teach them a few things.

Cool concept for your build. Should look great in black with gold and red details/graphics.

One thing I noticed from your pictures: the port holes look like they have 5 little dimples in them. I built this kit a couple of years ago and don't think they were on mine. I fear the dimples will mess up the yellow "glass" stickers that will go on them later on. You might want to fill and smooth those out somehow.

BTW, kudos to Tim and Apogee for the great customer service! I've posted recently about how disappointing Estes' customer service has become lately. Apogee could teach them a few things.
Thanks! And thanks for the port hole tip! I have a mod or more of an addition planned for all four port holes so the dimples will not be seen. It’s been a really fun build so far! 🥰🚀🚀🚀

The Doc Brown’s FLYING TIME MACHINE build log: today I got all the cardstock rivet band outlines glued to each fin’s surface with thin CA. The directions called for wood glue, but I opted for this technique as recommended by Tim at Apogee. That was followed by quite a bit of clean up sanding as the card stock was not an exact fit and had some overage. I utilized some used 150 grit on the bottoms and 220 grit along the sides and the surface (cardstock). I re-sanded with a 400 grit and also sanded the primered surfaces one more time. I vacuumed the dust from them and used a damp paper towel to wipe clean. Then it was on to applying the first side rivits to all the fins/canards. I am in love with this Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue. It came with multiple applicator tips and I ended up using the smallest and it made perfect simulated rivits! It will not puff or shrink and dries clear. I have to let it sit overnight to cure (takes 24 hours). Oh and can you believe I did all these rivets in just 30 minutes? TRUTH! About the only other thing I could do until I actually glue all the fins to the rocket was to tie the shock cord of the boosters to their nose cones and tape on the recovery streamers. Tomorrow I’ll finish the fin rivets and the following day I’ll be able to glue all the fins/canards on and move the build along. 🥰🚀🚀🚀

Attachments

• IMG_0721.jpeg
    IMG_0721.jpeg
  • IMG_0722.jpeg
    IMG_0722.jpeg
  • IMG_0723.jpeg
    IMG_0723.jpeg
  • IMG_0726.jpeg
    IMG_0726.jpeg
  • IMG_0727.jpeg
    IMG_0727.jpeg
  • IMG_0728.jpeg
    IMG_0728.jpeg
  • IMG_0742.jpeg
    IMG_0742.jpeg
  • IMG_0743.jpeg
    IMG_0743.jpeg
  • IMG_0744.jpeg
    IMG_0744.jpeg
The Doc Brown’s FLYING TIME MACHINE build log: this morning I applied the glue rivets to the other side of the fins/canards and placed them in a climate controlled room to hopefully speed up drying so that later today I can glue all the fins on the rocket. 🥰🚀🚀🚀

Attachments

• IMG_0746.jpeg
    IMG_0746.jpeg
Trains were meant to fly! They make great model rockets. Go Doc! Go! Maybe greeble on some wheels, cow catcher, funnel, etc.
View attachment 633229
The age of steam punk rules.
That’s OUTRAGEOUS AND OUTSTANDING! WOW how cool is that? I’ll be adding some “train” things to this build as well to have the flavor of Doc’s train! 🥰🚀🚀🚀

The Doc Brown’s FLYING TIME MACHINE rocket build log: major progress was made today! Early this morning I did all the remaining glue rivets on the fins and put them in a heat and humidity controlled room to foster quicker curing of the glue rivets so I could move the project forward later today. Well that worked out great and in a few hours I could handle the fins without damaging the new rivets. So know the game was on! All the fins and canards were glued to the main tube. When all of those had dried a bit I did a fillet of wood glue around them all and set it back in the room to cure. I brought those back out in an hour and proceeded to glue the booster hard points to the main rocket. The bottoms were glued on first at the bottom of the rocket. Before any gluing however I sanded the base of all the hard points to match the curvature of the main tube. Then the upper hard point was inserted into and captured by the booster nose cone. CA glue was applied to the bottom of the first upper hard point. Next the base of the booster was then fit into the lower locking point and the unit was walked down to meet the main tube. When the upper hard point was centered on the pod line it was pressed down and held. I removed the pod from the hard points immediately to double check their alignment. In both cases they were in good shape! The canopy installation was next. I made a mark 4” above the tube coupling joint and then glued the canopy on with thick CA glue ahead of the mark. Finally the four port holes were marked out and also installed with thick CA. 🥰🚀🚀🚀

Attachments

• IMG_0746.jpeg
    IMG_0746.jpeg
  • IMG_0748.jpeg
    IMG_0748.jpeg
  • IMG_0749.jpeg
    IMG_0749.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0751.jpeg
    IMG_0751.jpeg
  • IMG_0752.jpeg
    IMG_0752.jpeg
  • IMG_0753.jpeg
    IMG_0753.jpeg
  • IMG_0754.jpeg
    IMG_0754.jpeg
    773.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0755.jpeg
    IMG_0755.jpeg
  • IMG_0756.jpeg
    IMG_0756.jpeg
    657.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0757.jpeg
    IMG_0757.jpeg
    575.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0758.jpeg
    IMG_0758.jpeg
  • IMG_0759.jpeg
    IMG_0759.jpeg
  • IMG_0760.jpeg
    IMG_0760.jpeg
  • IMG_0761.jpeg
    IMG_0761.jpeg
  • IMG_0762.jpeg
    IMG_0762.jpeg
  • IMG_0765.jpeg
    IMG_0765.jpeg
  • IMG_0764.jpeg
    IMG_0764.jpeg
  • IMG_0763.jpeg
    IMG_0763.jpeg
  • IMG_0766.jpeg
    IMG_0766.jpeg
  • IMG_0767.jpeg
    IMG_0767.jpeg
  • IMG_0768.jpeg
    IMG_0768.jpeg
  • IMG_0769.jpeg
    IMG_0769.jpeg
  • IMG_0770.jpeg
    IMG_0770.jpeg
  • IMG_0772.jpeg
    IMG_0772.jpeg
    960.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0773.jpeg
    IMG_0773.jpeg
I really like the wood you added to the hatches that look amazing. I’m going to have to do that to mine too! Did you wait until you painted before installing those or did you just tape them off before painting?
I believe I taped them off then added the wood stain after. Its been a while. I used plastic rhinestone jewel beads from Hobby lobby for the beads. I used a Hammer looking silver spraypaint from Home depot. Launched once. One outside motor failed to fly but was ok.

The Doc Brown’s FLYING TIME MACHINE build log: today I installed the launch lugs with thick CA glue being careful to keep them aligned with one another using a quarter inch aluminum rod. Fixit Epoxy clay was then used to reinforce the launch lug’s mount. Before moving on I wanted to closely inspect all the rivet bands on the fins and canards to make sure they were all properly sealed because yesterday I noticed a fin where some of it wasn’t glued down so well. I’m glad I did because I found quite a bit that required additional thin CA glue to seat. Next was gluing all the balsa slats to the mid section using wood glue. Then all the remaining gingerbread card stock was added to the rocket and the nose cone. This was followed by all the rivet bands on the main rocket. 🥰🚀🚀🚀

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpeg
    IMG_0777.jpeg
  • IMG_0778.jpeg
    IMG_0778.jpeg
  • IMG_0780.jpeg
    IMG_0780.jpeg
  • IMG_0781.jpeg
    IMG_0781.jpeg
  • IMG_0782.jpeg
    IMG_0782.jpeg
  • IMG_0783.jpeg
    IMG_0783.jpeg
  • IMG_0784.jpeg
    IMG_0784.jpeg
  • IMG_0785.jpeg
    IMG_0785.jpeg
  • IMG_0786.jpeg
    IMG_0786.jpeg
  • IMG_0787.jpeg
    IMG_0787.jpeg
  • IMG_0788.jpeg
    IMG_0788.jpeg
  • IMG_0789.jpeg
    IMG_0789.jpeg
  • IMG_0790.jpeg
    IMG_0790.jpeg
  • IMG_0791.jpeg
    IMG_0791.jpeg
  • IMG_0792.jpeg
    IMG_0792.jpeg
  • IMG_0793.jpeg
    IMG_0793.jpeg
  • IMG_0794.jpeg
    IMG_0794.jpeg
  • IMG_0795.jpeg
    IMG_0795.jpeg
  • IMG_0796.jpeg
    IMG_0796.jpeg
  • IMG_0797.jpeg
    IMG_0797.jpeg
  • IMG_0798.jpeg
    IMG_0798.jpeg
  • IMG_0776.jpeg
    IMG_0776.jpeg
  • IMG_0775.jpeg
    IMG_0775.jpeg
  • IMG_0799.jpeg
    IMG_0799.jpeg
Last edited:
GREAT SCOTT! My Doc Brown’s “FLYING TIME MACHINE” (Apogee Components Flying Machine) is almost ready to fill, sand and prep for primer. I have a couple of decorative items I need to figure out, but the build is complete. Weather here is terrible so who knows when that’ll happen. Today I added three balsa panels to the 3 patch covers and finished attaching all the rivet bands to both boosters. Then I finished applying all the rivets 4-5 at a time along the rocket lengthwise. I kept all the parts in my heat and humidity controlled room to facilitate the glue rivets drying enough to rotate the tubes for the next batch without having to worry about the glue running off point. This pretty much took all day. 😎🚀🚀🚀

Attachments

• IMG_0806.jpeg
    IMG_0806.jpeg
  • IMG_0808.jpeg
    IMG_0808.jpeg
  • IMG_0809.jpeg
    IMG_0809.jpeg
  • IMG_0810.jpeg
    IMG_0810.jpeg