• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: 1/62 Space Shuttle Prototype for sale, RTF w RC gear, Chute, etc

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheri

Reaction score
I listed my 1/62 Space Shuttle prototype for sale on ebay, includes RC gear, Chute, fins, etc. Only 1 available!! All painted/detailed and ready to go!!! Listing has lots of pics/details!

ebay listing 1/62 Space Shuttle

DSCF4790.JPG

Thanks!!!!
Sheri:D

Gee Sheri, you sure don't get attached to your work do you? I thought more flight testing was in store for this model:confused:

Originally posted by rokitflite
Gee Sheri, you sure don't get attached to your work do you? I thought more flight testing was in store for this model:confused:
This was the 3rd prototype in 5 months, it flies just fine! all the testing in the world wouldnt help my RC skills!!!
I've sold several of my prototypes because I have quite a few inquires from people wanting one already built or for me to build them one!

Auction ends tomorrow, Last Chance to own this pre-built RTF shuttle.
Sheri:D

Back