Estes RTF 1/200 Space Shuttle advertisement arrives!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks to be around the same size as the Dr Zooch shuttle.

Even though my building skills are not perfect, I take pride in everything that I've built. I am divided on this, one part of me says, if you didn't build it, how can you display it with your collection? Another part of me says I will regret not buying this in a few years when I see them on eBay for $250. And I am into the classic NASA designs. I built the Saturn 5, the Saturn 5 Skylab and the Mercury Redstone. I also built the SR71 and a few scale missiles. I don't know, I would hate to miss out on this and not grab it and add it to my NASA collection. Now as far as the Shepherd RTF rocket from Estes, I don't know, it looks too much like a...

Even though my building skills are not perfect, I take pride in everything that I've built. I am divided on this, one part of me says, if you didn't build it, how can you display it with your collection? Another part of me says I will regret not buying this in a few years when I see them on eBay for $250. And I am into the classic NASA designs. I built the Saturn 5, the Saturn 5 Skylab and the Mercury Redstone. I also built the SR71 and a few scale missiles. I don't know, I would hate to miss out on this and not grab it and add it to my NASA collection. Now as far as the Shepherd RTF rocket from Estes, I don't know, it looks too much like a...
That's a feature, not a bug.

Back