2nd bad can of Rustoleum 2X

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's no ventilation in the hallway of the condo bldg, so the fumes just hung in the air with no place to go. I normally spray things out on our 8x8 patio, but it's too cold for me to go outside.
You should check out some of @neil_w 's techniques... the use of paint types that aren't so odiferous.

When it's cold outside, I bring my rattle cans indoors and let them warm up to room temp. When I'm ready to paint, I open my garage door, setup some boxes to place the item to be painted on them, and paint them outside. I then bring them into the garage and let them dry in a garage that isn't below freezing. Anything needing brushed paint can be painted indoors and then placed in my garage. The garage may get odiferous but I can open it for only a minute to air it out and bring my painted items back indoors when I need to.

If you don't have a garage, you're limited to leaving a window cracked open while you're not there I suppose.
Don

I bought my STS RTF almost 3 years and not sure what transmitter it came with. The guy at the hobby store told me that I should up grade it to an 8 channel so when I learn to fly it I can use it when I up grade to a BNF. He said what they supply is only to get me by with the STS but it not the greatest.
Take a look at THIS THREAD in RCGs on the Apprentice. There may be something helpful there.
Don

Latest posts

Back