‘Stunning’: James Webb telescope provides new view of Uranus

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the technology in the known universe, and we use it to make pictures of butts.

God help us.
C. S. Lewis once remarked that there is something very odd about a creature that is half embarrassed and half tickled to death about their own creature hood. It's hilarious watching my grandkids go through the "butts" phase and such.

People are generally decorus in public, and thank God, but every once in a while I'll roll over in bed and rip a nice, dry, high pressure classic blast and me and the Mrs. will laugh ourselves silly.

People are generally decorus in public, and thank God, but every once in a while I'll roll over in bed and rip a nice, dry, high pressure classic blast and me and the Mrs. will laugh ourselves silly.

For your 50th, maybe try spicing it up a bit with some pyrotechnics.

The time to hesitate is through
No time to wallow in the mire
Try now we can only lose
And our love become a funeral pyre

Come on, baby, light my farts
Come on, baby, light my farts
Try to set my farts on fire! Yeah!

Ha Ha! It’s an old one from around when I was born, so it was already a bit dated when I was your age, and that was a long time ago.

Not enough drugs around for me to listen to the Doors. My neighbor in college played them over and over again. Really odd lyrics.

Back