We got our LEUP!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPatell

Reaction score
It's about time!!! Today we got our LEUP in the mail, we're offical now!:D Storage and everything. About 5-6 months after we started the process, we have the actual paper work. It's a great feeling:D

Sweet! Now it's time to start buying L and K motors. Get some HPR single use motors just because you can.:D

DPatell,

I'm waiting on a call from the ATF for an interview. My LUP paperwork is all filed. What can I expect from the iinterrogators, er, I mean interviewers?

They aren't bad at all. In the Albany NY sector they were very nice and understanding. I don't know what you should expect, but I imagine they will be nice and courteous. It takes a while though, make sure you do everything to code the first time, so you don't delay it anymore.

Nick - L's are still out there...wanna put yours in our box for us?:rolleyes:

Congrats, think of me when you burn your first hpr motor out of the new storage box :) er, at least think of TRF

If I'm not being too nosey, what has been your total investment from start to finish including storage container?

a grand total of $6 for the box, converted tool box that has been modded to fit the code. I believe it's $100 for the first three years. I think there was like $25 for fingerpriniting. Thats about it. Don't forget 4-5 months of time.

Great News! Now if they would just stop loosing my paperwork, working on the third set now, I might just get mine. Good thing I can get the fingerprints done for free.

I'd love to see a pic of the box. Can you get one for us?

It really is a great feeling, isn't it.

Back