The worst actor .

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carrie Underwood. Did anyone see that live-on-TV performance of The Sound of Music where she played Maria? Ugh. She didn't even sing well.

I pick Sylvester Stallone too. He is a one trick pony, every role he has ever had he acts exactly the same, an ignorant lug, trying to be a lovable bully.

Sarah Jessica Parker for actress and between Damon, Clooney, and Pitt for actors

Last edited:
You dare insult Canada's second greatest cultural export...

Not knowing you personally, but based on previous interactions with several Canadian coworkers, I'm going to guess that #1 is LaBatt, and probably not the Montreal Canadiens.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Not knowing you personally, but based on previous interactions with several Canadian coworkers, I'm going to guess that #1 is LaBatt, and probably not the Montreal Canadiens.

Am I close?

I too actually like Shatner.
I especially liked him in the Episode of The Twilight Zone where he and his new Wife are in the Cafe with the Coin Op Fortune Teller.

Last edited:

Am I close?

naaaaa, Celine Dion or Brian Adams....

I too actually like Shatner.
I especially like him in the Episode of The Twilight Zone where he and his new Wife are in the Cafe with the Coin Op Fortune Teller.
Classic! Thats one episode for whatever reason,I've watched many times over n over n over over.uuuuuuug I cant stop watching it...:wink:

Am I close?

Simply put, the greatest cultural export is Rush.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I don't think anyone has mentioned Rob Schneider. Just plain awful!

My pick would definitely go to Sylvester Stallone. His first "acting" role was in 1970 according to his IMBD page. After 44 years of "acting" he has gotten WORSE! With that said, I plan to go see The Expendables 3 later this week. I like when things blow up!

Wow 59 posts and no one has mentioned Adam Sandler? Certainly not one of the best.

Will Ferrel irritates me as well. Actually, just about every one listed so far,with the exception of Shatner...

Back