Thunderstruck 5 Swap-O-Rama (Garage Sale)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRIFFIN

Reaction score
I will be having a garage sale at Thunderstruck this year. I will do my best to post some of the items before the launch, but prepping rockets for the launch needs to be done first.

Built LOC Warlok
Built LOC Minni Magg
A few other assorted built rockets
Assorted nose cones (fiberglass and plastic)
Aerotech Delay Kits
Slim Line retainer parts
Aluminum Rail guides
Aerotech reloads
Parachutes
Aerotech launch controller

Stop by my truck and see if I have anything you may want.

Again, I will try to post more details. (i was planning on waiting until the QCRS Memorial launch for this. I changed my mind this morning so I'm not really prepared for this yet)

If you have any interest in any of these items, let me know and I will make sure to post pictures and give more detail.

Griffinstein,

What size cones you got?

What are the fin tabs like on the Warlock? Is that the Loc-n-fin method or TTW to the motor tube? 38mm mount?

If there's one thing I know, it's that I don't need any more rocket stuff!:facepalm:

-E-

Hey Jason , I need the cone for wild child. If you have have something to fit loc 4" for a sumo rebuild

Griffinstein,

What size cones you got?

What are the fin tabs like on the Warlock? Is that the Loc-n-fin method or TTW to the motor tube? 38mm mount?

If there's one thing I know, it's that I don't need any more rocket stuff!:facepalm:

-E-

I will measure my cones tonight and post pic's (private ones if requested)

The Warlok is built (not by me) with a 54 hole, has an Aeropack and has never flown. It's pretty clean. Minni Magg is also not but by me, never flown. Chris, yes I have a Sumo nose cone and a few extra fins. And a sumo caucus you may have interest in. I will post some pics tonight.

I will try to post more details. (i was planning on waiting until the QCRS Memorial launch for this. I changed my mind this morning so I'm not really prepared for this yet)

Very suspicious here....;)
I think there is a project in the works....hmmm....:eek:

Anything Jason would sell, would be good stuff...no junk here!:D

Yes Jason I would be , I'm building one for 38mm but I do have that 54mm 4 g case I don't know it will be bigger then 29mm .

I will be having a garage sale at Thunderstruck this year. Stop by my truck and see if I have anything you may want.

Oooooh, this is a really good idea. And I know for a fact Jason likes to answer questions and engage in idle chitchat while prepping those really big dual-deploy rockets.

:wink:

A few items are already sold. This only means one thing......find more stuff to bring.

Yes Gus, there are projects in the works right now that require 2 things that I am running short on; money and space. Time to "purge" the inventory before I am the next star on "Buried Alive" (TV show about hoarders)

With such little time before the launch, prolly won't post many pics...or any.. Just stop in by my kissing booth and check out my cones and my junk.

Beep beep boop boop

Last edited:
Hope you're not counting on that kissing booth as a significant source of income.:y:

Hope you're not counting on that kissing booth as a significant source of income.:y:

It's the least I can do to generate some money for the club. It's no bucket of candy, but hey, everyone has to do their part right?

It's the least I can do to generate some money for the club. It's no bucket of candy, but hey, everyone has to do their part right?

Hey the bucket is just for the money . Everything eles will be in big crates hahah

I feel a Gus rant coming any second now :)

Dennis

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Not necessarily a rant but, a keen observation...oh, FuzzyOne!;)

I second that!:eek:

Just stop in by my kissing booth and check out my cones and my junk.

You.....I've been waiting ALL NIGHT LONG to get home and, post a return too this one.:D

Jason, when one is *trimming* up the area around previously said *junk*...one must be careful NOT to *nick* their *bag* of *goodies* (causing a massive leak of parts). If that is done, it may *hurt* your chances of having a great *party* with all your friends *later*.

The last time that happened to me, i spent the weekend sitting on a bag of ice and, wearing really, really loose sweatpants.:sigh:

"Why quote like Shakespeare when, you can talk more like Lenny Bruce?":p

Sent from the Montgomery County Jail using a laptop donated by the local library.....

Last edited:
Jason, when one is *trimming* up the area around previously said *junk*...one must be careful NOT to *nick* their *bag* of *goodies* (causing a massive leak of parts). If that is done, it may *hurt* your chances of having a great *party* with all your friends *later*.

The last time that happened to me, i spent the weekend sitting on a bag of ice and, wearing really, really loose sweatpants.:sigh:

Wow, never in a million years did I ever expect to utter the words Gus and Manscaping in the same sentence. So........this is what that akward feeling everyone seems to get from Hot Tub discussions is like.

Wow, never in a million years did I ever expect to utter the words Gus and Manscaping in the same sentence. So........this is what that akward feeling everyone seems to get from Hot Tub discussions is like.

Added a NEW video to my small but, humble little You-Tub(e) account...just for you!:eek:
Check it out here: https://youtu.be/xsweSi7oihQ

Typical, blowing $#!¥ up in the backyard!:rofl:

Last edited:
Back