Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I was having a horrible day and this sure turned it around!

We drove past this every day in Pueblo and it made me laugh. So of course I had to find it on Google Street View and make a graphic out of it...

404 lost and found.jpg

28019420da3e76933bf3871f01fbc1b7-r2d2-is-new-face-of-meth.jpg

R2D2 on meth.jpg

Last edited:
[video=youtube;mlejsgxOxrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlejsgxOxrU[/video]

[video=youtube;LjIuBWvgv4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjIuBWvgv4k[/video]

Let's go back a few years. Doc & Marty are making an attempt to get back to the Future from the old west. They hijack the train and prep it for pushing the DeLorean. I'd just like to know where they got their hands on these.

BTTF Tire Shot.jpg

OOPS....bummer. Those are the tires that came off the car now equipped with train wheels...but where did they get those?

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1408236166.040452.jpg

Note on this pic you may need to enlarge it. Just found it ironic and/or funny, while waiting for traffic on Colonial Drive in Orlando today.... I know, no words.....

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

Let's go back a few years. Doc & Marty are making an attempt to get back to the Future from the old west. They hijack the train and prep it for pushing the DeLorean. I'd just like to know where they got their hands on these.

View attachment 181424

OOPS....bummer. Those are the tires that came off the car now equipped with train wheels...but where did they get those?

Duh, the Doc was a blacksmith... he made em! (Okay, probably ripped them off a mine car or hand car or something, but still...

Later! OL JR :)

View attachment 181424

I always assumed that those were not train wheels but the DeLoran's rims. But what are the odds that a DeLorean has exactly the same wheelbase as standard railroad track separation?

I always assumed that those were not train wheels but the DeLoran's rims. But what are the odds that a DeLorean has exactly the same wheelbase as standard railroad track separation?

It might be a mistake to start down the path of logical inconsistencies in Back to the Future.

Back