Secret Santa - Christmas in July 2012

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
:hohoho:Once again, it’s time for Secret Santa - Christmas in July!:hohoho:

Rules:
- DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SENDING A GIFT.
- Signup deadline will be Saturday, June 16th at 11:59pm. You will be contacted via e-mail with your recipients name, trf handle, address, and wishlist starting June 18th.
- You are encouraged to promote Secret Santa – Christmas in July in your TRF Signature.
- Buy a gift for your recipient. Participating vendors please post on this thread any specials you may have.
- Receive your gift.
-July 4th - open your gift! Woe to the one that opens their gift early!
- Post whatcha got and guess who sent it.
- Respond to thank you’s

- If you want to participate, send an e-mail titled "Christmas in July 2012" to n3tjm @ juno . com (without the spaces). In the e-mail, include the following information:

TRF Handle:
Address:
Phone #:
Wishlist:

Please start a new line for each field, this makes it easier to enter the data into Papa Elf's spread sheet of good boys and girls. Your phone number will remain private; Papa Elf just needs it in case he needs to contact you.

Example:
N3tjm <Enter>
Douglas Gardei <Enter> (Actual shipping address is https://www.pvbi.edu/copyright.html)
Somewhere St. <Enter>
Somewhere, XX. XXXXX <Enter>
555-555-5555 <Enter>
Estes: Alien Invader, Equinox, Executioner, Flutter-By, Interceptor E, Long Tom, Magician, Maxi Alpha 3, Magician, Mini Max, MIRV, Outlander, Phoenix Bird, Photon Probe, Satellite Interceptor, Stratocruiser, Super Neon, Super Neon XL, Space Eagle, Super Alpha, Vector Force; Fliskits: Buckshot, Decim8, dooDad, Journeyman, L-13, Mercury Redstone, Nantucket Sound, Nell, Proxima Centauri, Shadowloard, Trifecta; Loc: Phoenix Barebone Kit; Pemberton Technologies: Bucky Jones, King Kraken, Screamin Green Meenie, Space Ark; Semroc: Defender, Gehid, Mini Omega, Mini Optima, Moon Glo, Orbital Transport, PSC Infinity, Trident, Vector-V; Quest D5-4 and D5-6 motors, 24pk igniters, Aerospace One, Full Betty, SHX Stilleto. Other: CTI 24 1 grain case and closure; Pack of F24-4W and F35-5W’s from Hobbylinc.

Have Fun!

Papa Elf

Sweet! I really enjoyed this over Christmas.

Email in the works!

I am in! :D Thanks for putting this on again Doug, er Papa Elf!:wink:

Here is my wish list for all to see..;)

Wishlist: Estes Asteroid Hunter, Any of the Pro Series kits, Squirrel Works Starduster, 3D Rocketry Dark Pyramid(either one the 2.64" preferred but the 1.64" one would work too..LOL),SEMROC Nomad, SEMROC Blue Bird Zero

Not much really..lol..

This is always fun!

TEXAS ROCKETRY SUPPLY WILL BE SUPPORTING THE PAPPA ELF EXPRESS

Sorta new here and forgive me if I missed it ... what's the $$$ range?

Count me in!
My wish list:
Wishlist:
Sirius Rocketry - S.S. Cestris

Mercury Engineering - Mutant Daddy

Squirrel Works - Mega Red Baron

Apogee Components - Texas Twister

Estes - Mega Mosquito

Neway Rocketry - Nike Smoke 2
N-20 Demon

Semroc - Starship Vega
Aerobee 300

Let the shopping begin....will be fun...

Yep,
after that "Santa Claus Conquers The Martians" incident he's had to beef up his sleighs offensive capabilities :)

I'm in! Here's my ridiculous list for all to see:
Anything related to mid or high power. Casings 29 to 54mm any brand, CTI 29mm 3 grain case only-no closure needed,random parts, carbon fiber cloth, kits (Estes Pro Series II), Q2G2 ignitors, phenolic xx motor casing, casting & liner tubes.

Ooooohhhhh..... I'll play.
Email deployed.

Wish List
KITS
Wildman Darkstar Mini or Wildchild
Loc Nuke Pro Maxx
Loc Onyx
Cosmodrome Nike Smoke
Estes Leviathan
Madcow 2.6in kits (any)
Mercury engineering Hijacker
Pml tiny pterodactyl
Pml Small Endeavor

Cases
24/40
Pro29 6G (or 6gxl W/ spacer)

Other
Laminating epoxy (west sys, U.S. Composites, Aeropoxy)
Carbon fiber cloth
PVA mold release
Mold release wax
Wildman gift certificate (Cause WHO doesn't.....)

Ive got some good Ideas for gifts!!!!

Alex

Last edited:
I'm in!
And so is Pem-tech
We offer free shipping on every Secret Santa order.
(Excluding International, email and we'll talk about it.)

Place all Sticky Santa orders via email at :
SecretSantaJuly 2012 @ pembertontechnologies .com
(no spaces)

MY wistful list:
RAVEN 2 or 3
Cessroni PRO 38 or 29 Starter set
SEMROC Aerobee 300, Bandit
ESTES Tercel, V2, Skydart, Asteroid Hunter.

Masrokit

OK here is the list that i finally remembered to send off....this is just the list of the kits and equipment I am currently interested in and would purchase for myself given the time and money to do so.

I am sure that there are other vendors out there but I thought that my list was getting a little bit TOO long (and pricey)!

3d Rocketry: Lunar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse jr, Dark Comet
Estes: Argent, Big Daddy
Semroc: Bluebird Zero, SLS Laser-X, Defender, Saturn 1b, SPEV, Arcas, Aerobee, orbital transport
Fliskits: Journeyman, Sptifire, Borealis, Proxime Centauri, Richter Recher
Apogee: Aspire
Zooch: Space Shuttle, Saturn V, Skylab Saturn V, Mercury Redstone, Any Saturn 1b, SLS
Dynastar: LexxJet, Snarky
Pemberton: Kraken, King Kraken, Screaming Green Meanie
Madcow: Aerobee, Black Brant
Wildman: Blackhawk 29, Shape Shift Jr, Wildman Jr, Darkstar Jr
Giant Leap: Doppler Shift
Raven3 Altimeter

I'll be sending an email shortly... Any qualms about using my work address for shipping?

So... Tempting!!! I just think I should wait till I finish school on June 10th

I'd like to be in too,

But

The last time* I tried to participate, my e-mails end up in cyberland somewhere.. So, i never got added to the list. Also, a few PMs to papa elf also never seemd to get a responce...

* If I recall, every attempt to play resulted in my e-mails going nowhere.. The first attempts ended up me send to Doug's personal e-mail addy.. Dunno, I guess my e-mail addy is on banned / blocked lists..

I'd like to be in too,

But

The last time* I tried to participate, my e-mails end up in cyberland somewhere.. So, i never got added to the list. Also, a few PMs to papa elf also never seemd to get a responce...

* If I recall, every attempt to play resulted in my e-mails going nowhere.. The first attempts ended up me send to Doug's personal e-mail addy.. Dunno, I guess my e-mail addy is on banned / blocked lists..

Try sending me an e-mail to gardei at pvbi dot edu

Have a list yet?

Not yet. We had a direct lightning hit on Saturday and I have been working non stop since then to get phones and network functional, and now I am working on replacing equipment. Long day planned today, especially since I am flying my brother in tonight to help, and tomorrow we will get the new servers online and at least the business office functional. Sunday is off so I may be able to compile a list then.

e-mail sent! hope it goes thru!

Wish list:
Anything really.. LPR & MPR mainly
Anything Flistkit, Madcow, Binder Designs, Semroc, etc..
Scale, Fantasy; hard / challenging builds..
TLP kits
Parts for scratch building..
Stickers & Decals
HO scale rolling stock..
KidRobot Designer toys..

Here is the list of names received so far. If you have sent me an e-mail, and don't see your name here, please let me know.

AlfaBrewer
ATXCPLE
Davidtmp
Dr wogz
gdjsky01
jclark
jeffgeraci
jsargevt
kenstarr
Kira_Majeric
Massrokit
Pantherjon
Pem Tech
rbelknap
Rocketjoe13
Salvage-1
Spaceclipper
Tarasdad
T-Rex

List updated June 15, 2012

Last edited:
Kind of a sorry little list! I felt bad I didn't participate in December. Super excited for this one though. If only buying birthday and christmas presents for my wife and family was this easy...

Sign me up! Still waiting for the glue to dry so I can use my favorite pencil and make a list. Duct tape didn't hold the pieces together the way I'd hoped.

Sign me up:

Wish list in random order. ;)

• &#65532;Modelrockets.us Mach I with Mach II booster from Discount Rocketry
  • Modelrockets.us Europa from Discount Rocketry
  • Odd'l Rockets' "Break Away" from jonrocket
  • Rocketarium S-25 Berkut from jonrocket
  • Rocketarium Aster from jonrocket
  • Rocketarium SA-2 Guideline From jonrocket
  • Rocketarium Super Chief II from jonrocket
  • Gift certificate from BMS or Roachwerks
  • Red Star from uncle mikes rocket shack
  • Anything from Squirrel Works - cept the Red Baron which I have