wildman's black saturday sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gus, clearly you are not married.

ATTENTION- Single Red headed women between the ages of 18 and, 30 years of age...Please send a resume to my PM box. Must like High Powered Rocketry, send picture(s) of any Rockets you have. :D

Every year my good buddy Gus wants info. Every year, I give him info. It's just a matter of how helpful that info is.-Kevin

Kevin, Your tormenting Gus is fantastic entertainment for me just watching,,
I can't imagine how much fun it must be for you!

Teddy

Messing with Gus is a favorite pastime! :)
-Kevin

Tormenting me :confused: Messing with me :confused: Sounds more like "Platonic Foreplay"...

Troj and, I go waaaaaay back, heck he taught me how to build rockets-
image.jpeg
How to fly rockets-
image.jpeg
How to recover rockets-
image.jpeg

What more could you ask for?

Plus I think he knows that he could "attempt" to get under my skin all day long but, eventually he will have to sleep.
Finding his Motel room and, breaking in late at night.
Because there are lots of neat things that can be done with: Nair, Super Glue, Indelible Ink and, Shoe Polish!:lol:

Just kidding!;) Troj and, Deb are GREAT people's and, their help with the computer side of the sale really is appreciated...Looking forward to tonight!:eek:

ATTENTION- Single Red headed women between the ages of 18 and, 30 years of age...Please send a resume to my PM box. Must like High Powered Rocketry, send picture(s) of any Rockets you have. :D

Tormenting me :confused: Messing with me :confused: Sounds more like "Platonic Foreplay"...

View attachment 305933
How to fly rockets-
View attachment 305934
How to recover rockets-
View attachment 305935

What more could you ask for?

Plus I think he knows that he could "attempt" to get under my skin all day long but, eventually he will have to sleep.
Finding his Motel room and, breaking in late at night.
Because there are lots of neat things that can be done with: Nair, Super Glue, Indelible Ink and, Shoe Polish!:lol:

Just kidding!;) Troj and, Deb are GREAT people's and, their help with the computer side of the sale really is appreciated...Looking forward to tonight!:eek:

It's so nice to have a mentor! :duck:

View attachment 305933
How to fly rockets-
View attachment 305934
How to recover rockets-
View attachment 305935

Owning liquor store and bass boat in lieu of the above.

I'm *STILL* hoping for a small but purposefull "Two Stage Kit" from Wildman to help me teach my young mentee the finer points of said staging!

I'm serious Tim, if it doesn't happen, I'm going down to the Pawn Store and, getting my laptop out of hock to whip up a Sim and, proposal for you...

Doesn't "The WILDCHILD SS" have a great ring too it?

I had soooo much fun at MWP14 teaching little Cirice:surprised: I MEAN- Sabrina how to do it with Umph!

ATTENTION- Bob Brown (and, I know your watching this thread).

I have to bid my vacation time for 2017 in two more weeks at work...
I have 99% of the parts and, I'm looking for the remainder this weekend...

Just a heads up- Do you think the Kloudbuster BOD would be receptive to an N-10,000 to N-10,000 Minimum Dia. Two Stager at Airfest?

Thought I'd ask, "Goofus Gus Factor" turned off...Legitimate question here.
PM or call me, I'm up every night after 7pm EST.

Back to the Wildman Sale! :smile:

I predict a new rocket line called the Tim line. ...

Actually I think Tim will really surprise us with a new line meant to appeal to those who aren't so "wild"...the "Mildman Series"! Upscale Alphas with plywood fins, wood nose and cardboard tubes...throwback to the old days we all remember before we were seduced by hard, cold fiberglass rockets. :wink:

So for a full stress test, everybody cue up their orders at T-2 seconds on Saturday morning and then hit <Return>--let's see exactly how robust Kevin T.'s code and Tim L.'s hosting provider really are.

You really hate me, don't you?

I'm also on call on Saturday for my paying job.

Last year the problem was the server puking on itself. Changes have been made.

-Kevin

Wednesday Specifics

For tonight's sale, the website will not display the sale price. That information will be available, but not on each individual item. Rest assured though, that Tim & Jackie are quite diligent about processing the correct price when they actually run your credit card.

It's done this way to keep Jackie and I sane....

-Kevin

Interesting....very, very interesting, the phone call I just received from Tim.

He's managed to pull a rabbit out of his hat for tonight, so I'm off to do some updates!

-Kevin

And just in case any of you TRF newbies think Uncle Gus is pulling your leg, here is evidence of Troj's vast building skill (I saw it myself :)).

View attachment 305957

Barry Lynch actually had a customer contact him and ask him for a kit for replicating that. I helped Barry get his customer set up and the guy got L3 with a similar rocket.

-Kevin

So will existing club members (I joined earlier this year) get an email around 6PM CST with the members only sale details? Sorry my first year as a wildman club member!

So will existing club members (I joined earlier this year) get an email around 6PM CST with the members only sale details? Sorry my first year as a wildman club member!

You will get an email. I will also update the website to have the product list on the home page.

-Kevin

BTW, I have professional help on hand to facilitate the sale tonight

help.jpg

He will do anything for seed, so if you want something special, he can be bribed!

-Kevin

Wednesday Specifics

For tonight's sale, the website will not display the sale price. That information will be available, but not on each individual item. Rest assured though, that Tim & Jackie are quite diligent about processing the correct price when they actually run your credit card.

It's done this way to keep Jackie and I sane....

-Kevin

Then how do you know what the price will be?

Second call from the Wildman today..... :surprised:

Things are afoot....

-Kevin

BTW, since Tim sends the email out a bit before the start of the sale, some products will not be available to view or add to your cart until the sale actually starts.

Keeps people from putting them in their cart early in an effort to reserve them. :)

-Kevin

Back