Wildman Black Sat......what are you looking for/getting?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish he had PayPal on his site. Had to empty my cart because of it. I have credit cards but then the wife knows.....

Yes..i bought a special on Wildman West site by asking him to send me an invoice.. pulled the trigger with paypal credit & wife was never aware the bundle was $230.

Kenny

+2 on PayPal

Would excellent pay invoice from checking account :)
One of the biggest reasons I don't order more from Tim is because of the lack of Pay-Pal and I just bet Im not the only one.
I can't always hit the credit card but I can usually juggle some funds around and do a PP payment. You're missing out Tim!

One of the biggest reasons I don't order more from Tim is because of the lack of Pay-Pal and I just bet Im not the only one.
I can't always hit the credit card but I can usually juggle some funds around and do a PP payment. You're missing out Tim!

The fees associated with PayPal are higher than straight credit card payments. PayPal is missing out on a lot of business by keeping their take so high. I've dealt with trying to get PayPal for another organization I'm a part of. We wanted to set it up to take online PP payments for convention tickets. After a lot of struggle and a huge pain in the rear, we decided against it... Too many weird fee structures and too many hoops to jump through. If you're paying with PayPal, you're partly paying for those fees. I'm glad lots of vendors use it, it's convenient for me. But I can just as easily use my credit or debit card or pay cash onsite.
Back to what I'm looking for from the sale..........
Did I mention motors? I want lots of motors. 38s and 54s. And if the price is right, maybe a 98-4 grain for my upcoming L3..... :)

I know, Ive had this very conversation with Tim and understand and respect very clearly his position against it. I was just wishing outloud. I'll shut up now....

My two cents. I see other venders here that have it and would think as big as he seams to be it could work. Just saying. I do understand there position.

I got a Mongoose 54 and 75 from RW and a FG Tomach 98 from Madcow , Wildman would need to have a 4" two stage or a Intimidator 4 inch to get a share of my money.

We do PayPal here at TFRLLC. The costs per Month are much higher for our credit card service than they are for PayPal.

Pay pal and credit card aren't the only ways to pay. Vendors can take an order, and wait on a check to clear or get a money order. If a guy needs to be discreet about spending money, then a money order converts cash to a check that
The Significant Other won't see. Just make sure that the vendor is gonna be able to convert it to cash. BUYING a money order is easy. I was buying one and the guy in front of me was being turned away, trying to cash a money order.
I Was at a grocery store, though, not a bank. Once a vendor has called their bank and asked if they honor all money orders and if not, which ones do they honor, then the customer can buy one for the princely sum of 89 copper washed zinc slugs,fill it out, retaining the receipt end, place it carefully in an envelope with a note confirming the items it's meant to pay for, which not only eliminates potential for miscommunication , but also camouflages the money order.
We have Pack and Mail. I like it better than the USPS, for mailing stuff and getting a tracking number. Important enough stuff gets the costly treatment, Return receipt requested, and someone accepts and signs for it..
I had no idea what kinda money was involved in serious model rocketry until I found this place. I recently discovered that a guy I've known for ten years is a rocket guy. He has a , I wanna say , a J motor, whatever it is, he said it cost about thirty bucks and in the right rocket, could approach a mile high.
And now, I'll go to another thread,,, and address some of the suggestions you guys have given me.

Back