• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold WM 6” Ultimate Punisher unbuilt

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williamhimka

Reaction score
I have an unbuilt Wildman 6” punisher.

Comes with everything including machined black aluminum AV bay lids + a single bonus G10 lid. Figured I’d throw that in.

For pick up, I’m located near Factoryville, PA. I’m quite confident there’s just about 0 rocketeers within 45 minutes of me (at least the ones that would be interested in something of this nature).

I can deliver to the URRG field during one of the monthly launches. Shipping will be a nightmare but it can be done. If nothing comes of this, I will withdraw it and relist this as gets closer to the LDRS 42 date…

Asking $600 OBO delivered or + shipping. Happy to negotiate.

PayPal F&F if you’re not picking it up. Cash if you are picking it up.

PM me for a shipping quote. It will be over $100 so just expect that.

Thank you! PM me for further questions etc.
(i need the $$…help…)

IMG_0134.jpeg

That will be a great rocket that can take anything you can throw at it.

Adrian @jd2cylman put his 6" Punisher up at Airfest (Sunday) on its maiden flight on a research Chuck Swindler N5300 stuffed with 18,500ns of "Albino Assault"

About 58lbs on the pad.

Thing went 19,660' at over M1.25 with a perfect recovery. Thing absolutely rocked and was dead straight.

Back