Rocketry Anonymous - The 14 step plan

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyOB

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
1. I promise never to buy a kit because it is a good deal until the build/kit shelf is empty! :flyingpig:

2. I promise never to pay Second Day Air, when the shipping is more than 60% of the product cost!

3. I promise to never blow the monthly budget given by she who must be obeyed! :surprised:

If you are adding a step, please remember to give it a number.

Last edited:
4. I promise not to ship rockets to another person to avoid letting SWMBO from knowing that I've got another rocket.

I am a friend of Tim L's

Promise to make a personal inventory before making a Wildman Order so I don't forget anything from the One stop higher power

Kenny

5) I promise never to have a dedicated storage unit on annual auto renewal for the "really big projects." (Which BTW is also unbeknownst to my spouse.)

6) I promise to be completely honest with SWMBO about how much rocketry items cost - after all an M motor really does cost "about a hundred bucks".

6) I promise to be completely honest with SWMBO about how much rocketry items cost - after all an M motor really does cost "about a hundred bucks".

Indeed :) The nickname of my 3rd level rocket was 'A Hundred Bucks....A Second'... ;)

6: I promise to not let the design and construction of a scratch built rocket lead me to design three new rockets each of which leads me to design three new. . .YAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I promise swmbo not to build more then one rocket at the same time, taking up the workbench, computer desk, and the kitchen table.

13. I promise to not keep SWMBO awake at 3:30 AM because my phone screen is "too bright" because I'm on TRF...

This thread now set to 'ignore'. I have practiced ignoring here pretty successfully and have gotten really good at it. We will also not talk about how limited my choices are for a new car based on how long my rockets are. Ditto for the (new) storage area. I will admit I'm shopping for a new 10 x 16 popup for LDRS.
I promise I will not take out a home equity loan to buy an RV for weekends on the playa.
I promise never asgain to tell SWMBO the new motor cases come with free reloads.
I promise to not have more than 4 different parachutes for each rocket I have or could concievably build in the future.
I promise not to leave motor cases in the bathtub overnight(okay-just HER bathtub...) or use her tootbrush on the threads.....
I promise to stop posting on TRF stupid promises I have no intention of keeping.....

Back