Research Access Granted, Finally!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveyfire

Piled Higher and Deeper
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

If you had submitted a request for research access and were waiting idle, I finally got everything processed tonight. We had some difficulty getting the correct permission set to make that happen, but everything is running smoothly now!

If you have applied for research access but didn't get it, shoot me a PM or send another e-mail to [email protected] and I'll be sure to get to it.

Thanks!

Thanks for doing this guys, once I get home I'll be sending in an email. I'm eager to see what kind of info will be allowed/ shared.

Nate

Any idea how long it will take to go through the system?

I don't TRF from my computer while at work, so I can't grant access until I'm home. Luckily, I'm off a few hours early today, so I'll get to it soon.

See you guys in there!

Up to a week. Check out the thread Troj posted with all the info.

Connor is correct. David handles requests for access to the Research and Youth Advanced forums, and he has life, the Universe and Everything so there are times it can be several days before he can grant someone access.

-Kevin

My thought on a few of these replies are that to be granted access to the research form you should be a Tripoli member level 2 in good standing.

My thought on a few of these replies are that to be granted access to the research form you should be a Tripoli member level 2 in good standing.

Theres a new youth restricted forum.

Back