Black Friday/Saturday... I'm looking for a Cesaroni 38mm Starter Set!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No starter set, but giant leap has a 35% off today on motors.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1
Mariah 54 - CTI RedLightning- I-100 - 6,345 Feet

I am willing to bet the Wildman sale will have what you are looking for.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I hope so. I'm kind of outgrowing 29mm, and I have an L1, but I've not fully dipped my toes into the HPR lifestyle. I grew up on Estes where a launch was $0.50 or something... NOT $50.00 of something! O.O

I hope so. I'm kind of outgrowing 29mm, and I have an L1, but I've not fully dipped my toes into the HPR lifestyle. I grew up on Estes where a launch was $0.50 or something... NOT $50.00 of something! O.O

The most fun I had at a launch was when I did a "series" over two days (1/4 A through M), and all from the same pad (it was a "misfire alley" set up where you had your own pad, and no one noticed a 1/4 at 1000'!). The "H" in the series was a night flight.
Yes it can be expensive, but if you fly one "bigger" motor every month or so, your toes will be dipped!

One way to get a great deal on 38mm CTI hardware is to take advantage of the Cert specials Wildman has.

He's had these for a while now...

Buy a CTI 3-grain "I" motor for L1 and get the case free. Buy a CTI 6-grain "J" motor, for L2, get the case free.

Buy 2x 38mm spacers, and you'l be able to fly 58 different CTI 38mm motors, 1-6 grains.

Wildman has great specials. I suspect you are going to see a good price on hardware, but it will not be 0.50.

I took advantage of the cert offer through Wildman and bought a three grain later. So many motor combos! I really like the 38 DAT works with 29's with a cheap adapter.

Tim really took the time to explain why I had a CATO with a 6 gain 38 on a cert attempt. Some of those 38 reloads do not go all the way down the tube and the plastic retainer does not help push it up there.

I think it is more likely that they forgot or did not want to take the sale down on the minis and just did it when they were updating the site for black friday. I don't get the vibe in my dealings with them they would ever try to be tricky like that.

Back