Pem Tech - The Kraken is lose!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pem Tech

Notorious Member
Reaction score
OK, I can't stands it no more....
The suspense is killing me or a number of threats of physical violence from anxious rocketeers may kill me.

The Kraken is loose!!!

The LPR version of our much anticipated Kraken is officially released for public consumption and for only $24.00.
Come one, come all!!
You can't have fun like this anywhere else, without bail money.

:pirate:

Kits Page

Edit: Thanks to Fred's input spilling errers have been corneccted

Edit again: Tech Specs on the LPR Kraken
Diameter - 1.6"
Length - 22 inches
Span - 4.7 inches
Motor Mount - 24mm
Balsa Nose Cone
60" Kevlar Shock Cord
Plywood Centering Rings
18" ChuteSkinz parachute
Recommended motors: C11, D12, D15 and E15

Awesome newz! Expect an order shortly!

Fred, losen up a bit, eh? :p

Note:Mispeled werdz dun intenshonaly

:rotflol:

Order in, Layne!

I've got to tease you though . . . if it flies on D's and E's, isn't that technically an MPR vs. being listed as an LPR? ;)

No, I think Fred had it right. Poifection is a Hawaiian confection made from poi. Fred was saying that we should all strive to be like a tasty treat from a tropical island. ;)

It's a hybrid! Low AND Mid Power! :D

OK now Jon and Troy, maybe I missed something but my understanding is that if it flies on A-D it is LPR, and E-G is MPR. Is that incorrect?
Actually it can fly on a C6 as well but that isn't recommended.

You guys are gonna' hurt my feelin's if ya' keep pickin' on me.
:p

OK now Jon and Troy, maybe I missed something but my understanding is that if it flies on A-D it is LPR, and E-G is MPR. Is that incorrect?

We have succeeded in continuously bumping this thread as you requested. We assume the agreed upon sum of money will be deposited into our PayPal accounts at the agreed upon time. Just don't let the moderators know....
;)

Well I just ordered one and you can be sure I will try flying it on an E and perhaps an F. Love those 24mm blackjack reloads...

:rotflol: But, it is so much fun! Yep A-D is LPR and E-G is MPR...Yeah, would be a little heavy for a C6 me thinks...Now a D24, hmmmmm...lol

Not fair, you show it in flight with what obviously looks like a Skid or a Spitfire, then release it in 24mm?

You got a line of motors too?

Grumble...grumble...grumble...

Just order a 29mm motor tube from Layne on the same order, sweet-talk him about some centering rings, and DIY!

Not fair, you show it in flight with what obviously looks like a Skid or a Spitfire, then release it in 24mm?

You got a line of motors too?

Grumble...grumble...grumble...

Cheer up Al, the 3", 38mm motor version is coming next year, until then fly the LPR version.

:D

Guess I should have mentioned that in the intro....
Dang holiday rush!

Anyway, she comes with a 24mm motor mount.

Oh - right! I was talking about the girl in the poi picture, though...:D

Looks like I will have to put off my oder till after Christmas and the scout thing.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back