TRF Secret Santa 07

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my email too. Already done my research and the secret gift has been paid for already! :D

Feels good to be a santa! :santaclaus:

Finished sending out all the e-mails this morning. Papa Elf's job is pretty much done :D.

Papa Elf did not have an extra person to send his name too, so if you feel the urge to send something to the North Pole, contact Jim Flis and he'll provide the address to the north pole :santaclaus:

Has there been a suggested value for the gift?

Also, I would ask everyone to mark it is a secret santa gift ( in the package is even better) as some who get the gift don't know it was from a secret santa and get all worked up.

Got my email already and am starting to decide. I think I got something.

Hey, one quick question, how are we supposed to get the addresses to send the gifts?

EDIT, sorry, overlooked the info.

Got my email yesterday and *?*?*?*?* your present is on the way.:D

Has there been a suggested value for the gift?

Also, I would ask everyone to mark it is a secret santa gift ( in the package is even better) as some who get the gift don't know it was from a secret santa and get all worked up.

Last year it was $10. This year everyone seems ok with $20. Personally I'm not going to limit my gift to a particular dollar amount. It's tough enough just figuring out WHAT to buy :)

Haven't gotten my e-mail yet:cry: Papa Elf was sent a PM...Will be interesting to see for whom my Santa skills will be used on :)

I just visted our Uncle Mike at his Rocket Shack, my Santa gift is on the way... (I hope they like it, I would if I got one):D

Finished sending out all the e-mails this morning. Papa Elf's job is pretty much done :D.

Papa Elf did not have an extra person to send his name too, so if you feel the urge to send something to the North Pole, contact Jim Flis and he'll provide the address to the north pole :santaclaus:

Someone has signed up for this so Papa Elf is all taken care of :)

jim

Gift picked out and should be on the way. Thanks Papa Elf.

I believe that my secret santa duties have been discharged.

Thanks for doing all that work, Papa Elf!

Sorry this is late just got in.
Wish list anything from Pemberton would do nicely but then anything rockets would do well from low to high power.:D

Thanks
Irv

Back