TRF Secret Santa 07

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if somebody else but me from outside of the US would join... I would hate to be the "odd one out", forcing a member on here to have to pay more for shipping...! (I would equally hate to get less in my stocking due to the fact that shipping took a big chunk out of the gift :p)

So come on! There is a bunch of TRF'ers that comes from outside of the US. Join up! :)

shipping isn't that bad. I think it cost me $6 for your small box.

Ben

TWO WEEKS
You know what that means!

SECRET SANTA DEADLINE SOON

Names to be issued shortly after that!

CHECK THE LIST!!!

Check Your email again. I just sent you it for the 3rd time. I hope this one gets through.

Doug,

It may be a good idea to start a new thread with a list of all the names. That way if someone has "registered" but their name doesn't show up, they have a week or two to get that fixed before the dead line...

Would be bummer to find out the day after the deadline that someone's email got lost in the ether...

Doug,

It may be a good idea to start a new thread with a list of all the names. That way if someone has "registered" but their name doesn't show up, they have a week or two to get that fixed before the dead line...

Would be bummer to find out the day after the deadline that someone's email got lost in the ether...

That's what the link in my signature is for :D. Click on it and it goes to the current updated list.

Lucky 94. got your e-mail through rocketry forum. Name is on the list.

ONE WEEK LEFT!!!
repeat!
ONE WEEK LEFT!!!
repeat!
ONE WEEK LEFT!!!

Now at about 70 participants! Join the fun if you have not yet! (list will be updated this afternoon)

Count me in. Never done this before sounds like fun.:)

Thanks for doing this.:santaclaus:

Hey, my name got kicked off the list again. What is going on.

Apparently you made the bad boy and girls list. You only sent me pm's, which have to be manually entered into the spread sheet. Simply put, they got lost in the shuffle of mail I get from the rocketry forum, and did not make the spreadsheet. However, I did manually find and enter the data. The list is a simple copy and paste from the spreadsheet. I got it fixed now.

have the emails gone out yet? I haven't recieved one if they have.

Haven't received my email yet.

Patiently waiting. 80 emails take a bit.

Was the email going to be home email or TRF emailbox?

Half the e-mails have been sent out. Going call it a night and finish the other half tomorrow. Don't want to make any mistakes :D

You are right, 80 e-mails is a lot to send :D

Papa Elf

Back