Happy Valentines day

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Wishing all a most wonderful Valentines day. Don't let the snow get'cha down, do something special with that special someone in your life.

:)

Snow? What snow? We had a tornado yesterday a few miles west of where I work, but snow? Naahhhh.

:D

Originally posted by jflis
do something special with that special someone in your life.

Like spending all weekend, and going to a hockey game with her? OH YEAH! :cool: :D

Wishing all a most wonderful Valentines day. Don't let the snow get'cha down, do something special with that special someone in your life.

I cooked the Mrs a steak dinner. I did my good deed for the day:D

I stayed home from work, got up with the kids, and made her breakfast in bed...Belgian Waffles. She's back in bed with a headache now... At least, she told me it was a headache... *sigh*

Originally posted by Loopy
I stayed home from work, got up with the kids, and made her breakfast in bed...Belgian Waffles. She's back in bed with a headache now... At least, she told me it was a headache... *sigh*

Here's a tip, fella... :)

Go up to her out of the blue and hand her a bottle of asprin.

When she asks "what's this for", say "well, for your headache, of course"

When she looks at you strangly and asks "what headache?"

you can just smile and say "excellent...!"

jim

Here's a tip, fella... :)

Go up to her out of the blue and hand her a bottle of asprin.

When she asks "what's this for", say "well, for your headache, of course"

When she looks at you strangly and asks "what headache?"

you can just smile and say "excellent...!"

jim
That was funny!

Unfortunately I got called out of town at the last minute. I have to put my Valentine's Day festivities on hold for a couple of days. ...Assuming the locks on the doors aren't changed by the time I get home ;)

Latest posts

Back