L1 attempt #2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerbs4me

Reaction score
I'm trying again guys, I'm gonna use the H165R again, and also gonna use Pinky the flying crayon again. I'll also get to meet Martin and mtmind too, its gonna be a BLAST!!!:D and i'll also get to see Martins L1 attempt, can't wait to see that:D Godd luck to ya Martin.

Good luck Gerbs! Hey - where are you getting your H165s from???

Loopy

gerb and Marty,

Good Luck...you can do it!

You probobly can't afford it but...YOU CAN DO IT!

sandman:D

Originally posted by gerbs4me
I'm trying again guys, I'm gonna use the H165R again

Good luck! Like that little red line motor alot.

Al:D

Good luck man!...I love those red loads....hope to get some for my archer

you can do it!

This weekend!!! the 13th.
the forecast says rain in the morning and clearing off in the afternoon, but I also heard clear all day, so I guess rain or shine I'm gonna cert.:) will they launch if its just sprikling?

Did ya get the Cert done successfully there Gerbs.... I sure hope so. Been waiting anxiously to hear the report !

I didn't get to cert, it rained all day, but man was I pumped last night, I don't think I got much sleep:) but woke up and saw it raining looked at hte news to hear the weather and it wasn't good. So I'll have to wait till next month to cert.

Well look on the bright side. "Third Time's a Charm". Hope the weather cooperates a little better for ya next month.

Paul

Back