You might be a child in the 70s if:

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Electronic Realizations for Rock Orchestra
Sequencer
Cords
Games

I own them all on vinyl. Bought the first three in the 70s, but Games came later.
I also have them and a few other Synergy albums on vinyl. Also have them in mp3 format, downloaded from usenet (remember that?).
And there's "Smokey and the Bandit", which started a craze for black Firebirds with T-tops. Actually, T-tops were kinda nice. I had a 76 Gran Prix with T-tops. It was nice to cruise on a cold evening with the tops off and the heater going full.
Had a Trans-Am bought new in 1981. Last of the Bandit body style. They had a Bandit version (454, turbo,T-top) but it was $25K while the one I bought was $10K (301, turbo, no T-top). This is when I sold it in 1999.
TA04.JPG TA05.JPG

Ambrosia salad actually isn't that bad, depending on who makes it.
No, it's canned mandarin orange slices, coconut flakes, and mini marshmallows. If the can ks well drained and the marshmallows are keto to a minimum then it's pretty good.

Leaded gas
The furor over unleaded gas.

I really appreciate all the posts on this thread because it reminds me of my childhood,

View attachment 638978
OK, you got me; what is that?

No, it's canned mandarin orange slices, coconut flakes, and mini marshmallows. If the can ks well drained and the marshmallows are keto to a minimum then it's pretty good.

Many of the posts have helped relive the period. The 70s and 80s were great in my books.

Traditionally, it probably was those ingredients. But like any recipe (bbq in example), there are regional differences. I've seen it with maraschino cherries, yogurt, sour cream, bananas, grapes, etc.

My dads father owned a country store. We would pick up bottles along the road and turn them in for the deposit at his store. I could fill a small paper bag with candy for a quarter. Just occurred to me that the bags were the ones that would hold a pint of booze. He had a liquor license too. His store was the only one for miles.

My dads father owned a country store. We would pick up bottles along the road and turn them in for the deposit at his store. I could fill a small paper bag with candy for a quarter. Just occurred to me that the bags were the ones that would hold a pint of booze. He had a liquor license too. His store was the only one for miles.
You didn't take the money and give it a man named Curtis Lowe?

75-hunington-beach.jpg

Latest posts

Back