• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found WTB nose cone for 5 3/4" diameter rocket [or 5 3/4" to 4" transition]

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billdz

Reaction score
My crayon rocket had a hard landing and the NC was damaged. The rocket airframe measures at 5 3/4" OD with an inner diameter of 5 5/8". I'm in need of a replacement nose cone. Anything that fits will do, it does not need to be the traditional crayon NC, I just want to be able to fly this rocket again. It was suggested that this would be a good 3D printer project. If anyone has a suitable NC for sale, or if anyone is interested in making and selling me a 3D printed one, please contact me.
Thanks,
Bill

I could possibly do a 3d printed cone, let me know the exact dimensions, length needed and I can tinker with file(s) and see.

I'm still in need of the NC. Alternatively, if the NC is too hard to print, a 5 3/4 to 4" transition would suffice. I have a 4" body tube and NC that could go on top of the transition.

Still need either 5 3/4" NC or 5 3/4 to 4" transition.

Back