Working on Starship

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, the green alignment lasers are really cool, is that all one alignment unit? How do you center it up and get it on axis?

But on the other hand, severely disappointed that you're not clustering 33 motors... (Tom ducks and runs away...)

Looking excellent, the clear fins I did not even notice at first glance .
Will keep checking back to see how it’s progressing.
Looks a very high quality build 👍

Ok, the green alignment lasers are really cool, is that all one alignment unit? How do you center it up and get it on axis?

But on the other hand, severely disappointed that you're not clustering 33 motors... (Tom ducks and runs away...)
They are one unit, a number of laser manufacturers make them, exceptionally handy for bathroom tile work and cabinetry mounting. I have a Bosch red laser unit that does the same pattern plus a red spot directly above and below the unit (for simultaneously marking floor and ceiling, since its easier to find center of a room on the floor then use the laser to transfer point to the ceiling, for thing like fans).

Cool rocket(s).

I hereby award the clear fins at the base, and at least 50% of the 3D printed grid fins on the first stage, for the "one-and-done" award.
They do look cool, though!

Nice work on the VAB and the cannel. I subscribed!

a

Back