Wildmans kit contest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sims have "Crashed" because I chose the "ALL" delay which means there is no set ejection time so the simulation ends when its set to end, which is default when the rocket hits the ground. :p This setting allows you to determine the time to apogee and optimal delay time.

You can set the ALL delay yet still have the first recovery event set to apogee (and the second recovery event set to another trigger if applicable) so you then you get the data you desire along with taking a look at the recovery parameters, i.e., descent rate, drift, etc.

You can set the ALL delay yet still have the first recovery event set to apogee (and the second recovery event set to another trigger if applicable) so you then you get the data you desire along with taking a look at the recovery parameters, i.e., descent rate, drift, etc.

Exactly. But that's not the default setting. One must go in and set those parameters. I rarely bother with that unless there is a reason to sim those =)

Exactly. But that's not the default setting. One must go in and set those parameters. I rarely bother with that unless there is a reason to sim those =)

Well yes, but only takes a few seconds... You just set it once for each rocket and it stays the same for every simulation thereafter regardless of the engine loaded and their delay settings.

Does mine happen to be in the top 11? I would love to see Wildman's first cluster kit! I'm sure it has to be hard decideing, there's so many great designs out there.

Manny

wow
Jackie And I have it narrowed down to 11.
Now its tough.
Thank you for all of the great entries.
Tim

Tim,

It would be kinda fun to do a Miss USA thing and release the "11 Finalists" names; then the final five; then announce 4th, 3rd, Runner-Up, and Winner! I'd love to see GaryT (the acknowledged favorite) in an evening gown walking "down the aisle" at LDRS!

-Tim

Tim,

It would be kinda fun to do a Miss USA thing and release the "11 Finalists" names; then the final five; then announce 4th, 3rd, Runner-Up, and Winner! I'd love to see GaryT (the acknowledged favorite) in an evening gown walking "down the aisle" at LDRS!

-Tim

That explains the "Questionable Member" in the signature.:puke:

That explains the "Questionable Member" in the signature.:puke:

Ha! I was being facitious, not literal!

Have you ever seen the Midwest Power drag race loser in the "sunflower dress"--it's a hoot!

Back