Why the Coffee House is so Popular

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd suspect the people over at the marksmanship forum are of high caliber as well...

someone had to say it...

A T

I guess I'm missing something..

We recently got 'Krispie Kreams, but I can only find them at Wall mart. Dunno If I woudl trust them!! I'll stick with Tim Hortons or Dunkin' donuts.. When I need my donut fix

(Of course, coffee shop Brownies come first, then bakery apple turn overs.. then Dairy Queen - when open [seasonal up here..])

i dont like krispy kremes...but its weird, because i could eat a whole box....but on the other hand, i love dunkin donuts donuts,(huh?) but i can only eat like 3 of them...which is a very good thing for my waistline. heh. i absolutely HATE coffee...but iced coffey is one of my favorite drinks ever!!! im a strange being i tell you.

They just opened a Krispy Kreme her in our town. It has an observation window so you can see the baking process and it's amazing to watch.

I like the KK glazed donuts but don't care much for the flavors.

Twice a year I make homemade donuts. We go camping with a bunch of families from church and at our fall campout I make a mountain of pumpkin donuts (holes actually). Then the last day of school is dubbed "Donut Day" at my house. The kids just go back for an hour to pick up report cards and while they're gone I get the fixin's ready and cook them up when they get home. They ask for them at other times of the year but they're a lot of trouble to make so I tell them they're lucky to get them twice!

Back