Who would you like to see Rachel Maddow interview?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she interviews Trump I want her to replay his video comment ,"i think you can drink bleach and it will kill the Covid virus", and see what is comment is after he watches himself say that. Otherwise He will do his normal lying and say "I didn't say that"

I think it’s likely he did drink bleach and probably still recommends it. It would be a good question for the interview.

Politicians make for boring interviews. Maybe if party talking points were banned and tough questioms were forced to be answered instead of talked around, I'd be interested.

People like Ann Druyan, Michio Kaku, Nathan Monk, Hemant Mehta, Rob Bell would be more interesting to me.

I’d watch these interviews.

One thing I don’t like about Rachel Maddow is that she repeats each thought so many times. She says something, and immediately afterward, she rephrases it and says it again. She just says the same thing over and over again. She is very repetitive. It’s as if she thinks you didn’t get it the first time, so she says it again. And after that, she says it a few more times. It’s like she’s on repeat. Sometimes you wonder how many times she’s going to say the same thing again. It gets tedious hearing her repeat herself so many times. I get tired of her repetitiveness. I feel like her show could be a third as long if she didn’t spend so much time going over the same thought so many times. It’s like, I heard you the first time — can we please move on? Sheesh.
Hannity Wallbanger does the exact same thing. It's insufferable.

I think it’s likely he did drink bleach and probably still recommends it. It would be a good question for the interview.
Actually he actually did not say that. There is plenty of amazing things both candidates actually did say, we really don't need to laugh over made up things the candidates didn't say.

Um... seriously? One is a darling of the left and one is a darling of the right. Their fan bases emphatically do not overlap.

And agreed both are difficult listens.

Maybe Maddow and Hannity should interview each other. Same rules I mentioned earlier, no talking points, no dodging questions.

Boy, I think NateB nailed it!

I would love to see Maddow and Hannity interview each other. But not for the news content, I'd seriously be rooting for a fight to break out. 'Cuz she looks mean and he looks slow moving.

nedrygif.gif

Maybe Maddow and Hannity should interview each other. Same rules I mentioned earlier, no talking points, no dodging questions.

The reason this thread even exists is because @darrenf kept badgering about this question about Maddow. It’s not my question — it’s his. And the reason he brought it up was because everyone in the Ukraine thread was dumping on the Tucker Carlson interview with Putin. So I nominate Tucker Carlson for the Maddow interview. They can interview each other. One asks a question. The other answers back and then asks a question.

The reason this thread even exists is because @darrenf kept badgering about this question about Maddow. It’s not my question — it’s his. And the reason he brought it up was because everyone in the Ukraine thread was dumping on the Tucker Carlson interview with Putin. So I nominate Tucker Carlson for the Maddow interview. They can interview each other. One asks a question. The other answers back and then asks a question.
Remember when Tucker interviewed John Stewart?

Given that I don't watch TV or cable news, I have no idea who she is, and don't care. :)

Wow! That was a long time ago! I enjoyed that. Thanks for posting it.

I was good for about 90 seconds, and then I had enough of their high-speed babble.

I will stick to my PBS News Hour. Calm, organized and thorough. A worthy hour of proper news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back