Who would you like to see Rachel Maddow interview?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirstyBarbarian

Reaction score
In the Ukraine war thread, @darrenf has been asking members who they would like to see Rachel Maddow interview. It’s not on-topic for that thread, but he is very persistent about getting an answer, so I’ve created this thread as a place to discuss it.

In the Ukraine war thread, @darrenf has been asking members who they would like to see Rachel Maddow interview. It’s not on-topic for that thread, but he is very persistent about getting an answer, so I’ve created this thread as a place to discuss it.

Hey Thirsty, I think this is an appropriate proverb for the challenge you have so deftly presented on our door steps . . . .

"A sensible person sees danger and takes cover; the inexperienced keep going and are punished."

One thing I don’t like about Rachel Maddow is that she repeats each thought so many times. She says something, and immediately afterward, she rephrases it and says it again. She just says the same thing over and over again. She is very repetitive. It’s as if she thinks you didn’t get it the first time, so she says it again. And after that, she says it a few more times. It’s like she’s on repeat. Sometimes you wonder how many times she’s going to say the same thing again. It gets tedious hearing her repeat herself so many times. I get tired of her repetitiveness. I feel like her show could be a third as long if she didn’t spend so much time going over the same thought so many times. It’s like, I heard you the first time — can we please move on? Sheesh.

One thing I don’t like about Rachel Maddow is that she repeats each thought so many times. She says something, and immediately afterward, she rephrases it and says it again. She just says the same thing over and over again. She is very repetitive. It’s as if she thinks you didn’t get it the first time, so she says it again. And after that, she says it a few more times. It’s like she’s on repeat. Sometimes you wonder how many times she’s going to say the same thing again. It gets tedious hearing her repeat herself so many times. I get tired of her repetitiveness. I feel like her show could be a third as long if she didn’t spend so much time going over the same thought so many times. It’s like, I heard you the first time — can we please move on? Sheesh.
So, are you saying that she repeats herself?
Spit it out.

She probably learned how to talk from Jim Rome.

Trump does that to ya' know. There's your candidate for her show.

(let's test that proverb)

If she interviews Trump I want her to replay his video comment ,"i think you can drink bleach and it will kill the Covid virus", and see what is comment is after he watches himself say that. Otherwise He will do his normal lying and say "I didn't say that"

Politicians make for boring interviews. Maybe if party talking points were banned and tough questioms were forced to be answered instead of talked around, I'd be interested.

People like Ann Druyan, Michio Kaku, Nathan Monk, Hemant Mehta, Rob Bell would be more interesting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back