What Can I do with These 29 mm Body Tubes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SCORE. With all the Top Men taking in the show. Like NASCAR, waiting for an entertaining crash.
Yes, that is the site I was thinking of. It is the site west of Pueblo, on the way to Beulah, on Route 78, where NARAM 52 was held back in 2010. Kind of a long drive for me, especially for a morning start, but I may have to try to get down there for a launch one of these days. Will have to use some of my built up hotel points for a hotel room in Pueblo the night before.

Yes, that is the site I was thinking of. It is the site west of Pueblo, on the way to Beulah, on Route 78, where NARAM 52 was held back in 2010. Kind of a long drive for me, especially for a morning start, but I may have to try to get down there for a launch one of these days. Will have to use some of my built up hotel points for a hotel room in Pueblo the night before.
Nothing beats an early morning drive in the summer, can get there in two hours. Top down in the Corvette Convertable, rockets in the passenger seat, then Popeyes for lunch when the noon wind comes up.
20210826_124241.jpg

Nothing beats an early morning drive in the summer, can get there in two hours. Top down in the Corvette Convertable, rockets in the passenger seat, then Popeyes for lunch when the noon wind comes up.
View attachment 527407
Any excuse to take the 'Vette out for a spin with the top down, eh what?

You should get together with a friend at a local launch gang who launch in Centennial, Colorado in the Dove Valley area. He drives his Saab convertible to the launch site, rain or shine! Ah, to have a rag top sports car again! Right now, my life demands practicality over fun. Sigh.

You should get together with a friend at a local launch gang who launch in Centennial, Colorado in the Dove Valley area. He drives his Saab convertible to the launch site, rain or shine! Ah, to have a rag top sports car again! Right now, my life demands practicality over fun. Sigh.
Wait! You AREN'T that guy. are you?

The ultimate rocket toting machine. Can put several big ones in each seat. Fun to haul my big Madcow Sea Wolf scale rocket sticking out the back. Early morning in a State with so much weed no one notices much. :) P. S. This is the new Crash site East of Ft. LUPTON you will have to check out!
20210404_151930.jpg

Same old dude, just different cars! Can't launch those oddrocs at the local park! Used up a lot of 29mm motor tubes!
View attachment 527411
This launch site has to to be the NCR launch site in the Pawnee National Grassland in northern Colorado. Am I correct? Or is it CRASH's new launch site near Fort Lupton?

All old dudes need a couple of early 90's convertibles to go to rocket launches. One fast Chevy and one Sweedish Chevy when the Vette is in the shop!
View attachment 527415

Here is the only "Vette" I could, in good conscience, own at the current time:

IMG_2555-1024x768.jpeg

If I were to acquire a real Vette, my child would ask me why I had stopped contributing to the child's 529 college savings account.

This launch site has to to be the NCR launch site in the Pawnee National Grassland in northern Colorado. Am I correct? Or is it CRASH's new launch site near Fort Lupton?
That, believe it or not, was early last year NCR north. It was during the one week a year the Pawnee is green. So green for oddrocs!

Here is the only "Vette" I could, in good conscience, own at the current time:

View attachment 527421

If I were to acquire a real Vette, my child would ask me why I had stopped contributing to the child's 529 college savings account.
I have two daughters in College at the same time keeping my high power rocket budget way low. Fortunately I bought both early 90's classics before prices exploded.

One of the local rocket guys has a "nice" late 80s Plymouth Horizon two door hot hatch, standard trans for sale that needs some major TLC but cheap, if you are into that car.

One of the local rocket guys has a "nice" late 80s Plymouth Horizon two door hot hatch, standard trans for sale that needs some major TLC but cheap, if you are into that car.
I am sitting on the 2003 DeVille in the garage. Talk about TLC. But it is great floating down the street. Speed bump? What speed bump?

Back