What are you drinking right now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water for tonight.

I'm supposed to work in the morning, but we were placed on-call due to 100' ceilings with freezing fog and more forecasted low ceilings and wintery mix for the duration of our shift.

1641096489228.png
As mentioned in another thread, I drank a coke. I'm still feeling a little hyper from it.

Maybe because I also had one of these earlier?

1641096560139.png
That might have solved the mystery. My wife sadly had to suffer through my annoying spastic behavior before she fell asleep as a defense mechanism.

Peach kefir smoothie. I used peaches out of a can, packed in "lite" syrup. I think I'm going to switch to frozen peaches and mangos. Yum! Last pill goes down tonight. In maybe a week, my guts will be back to some form of "normal".

best Gin and tonic is using Fever-Tree tonic water

You can get it on Amazon - Local stores don't carry the whole selection.
We love the Cucumber, Elderflower and Lemon tonics all with the Aria Gin.
Of course the regular and light straight tonics are great too with a lime.

Aria is local, tasty and reasonably priced.

You can get it on Amazon - Local stores don't carry the whole selection.
We love the Cucumber, Elderflower and Lemon tonics all with the Aria Gin.
Of course the regular and light straight tonics are great too with a lime.

Aria is local, tasty and reasonably priced.

The Elderflower tonic goes with our Aeppeltreow Kettle Geneva Pear Gin just amazingly.

I'm going more simple - Gordon's and sweet vermouth.

One of my pipe smoking buddies swears that the best Gin and tonic is using Fever-Tree tonic water and Sip Smith gin. That's the first time I've seen the bottle of tonic water so now I know what it looks like.
Fever Tree is nice tonic. Got introduced to it at a new gin joint I found near us. You can choose the variety that suits the gin you are mixing with.

My eldest son's partner gave me a bottle of Jameson Stout Edition for Christmas and it's quite lovely. But drinking a bit of Bota Box Redvolution wine right now.

There is nothing better than to come home from a hard day's work and opening a box of fine wine.

Back