We need some more members!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donaldsrockets

Reaction score
I will start by saying that this is in regards to our club. Moderators if you feel that this thread should be moved elsewhere, then please feel free to move it.

I was looking at our website and I noticed that we only have about 10 active members.:eek: :eek: :eek:

We are a South Florida club that meets on the third Saturday of each month for a fun day of flying from about 10 in the morning until about 3 in the afternoon. We fly everything from little Estes kits powered by 1/4A motors to huge rockets powered by M motors. We almost always have a vendor onsite.

So, if you live in Central to South Florida, please consider checking us out. For more details, please check out our website at www.fgctripoli.homestead.com for more information and contact info.

On the bright side, you don't have to wait in no stinkin' line to fly your rocket. We have three high power pads with various size rods and a rail and we also have six low power pads for all your low power rockets.

I am posting this because I'd like to see our club grow larger because our prefect Harold Sasloe does a terrific job keeping it up and he always makes us feel at home.

Our next launch is August 21st.

Thank You:)

Im one of the 10 members and I must say its a great club. Everyone is super nice and having New Horizons Hobbies at our launches is great. Our launches are wavered for 15,000 feet so you big boys can come out and play. We also love to launch LPR so everyone is welcome. So like donald said if your in the area come out and join us.

Dan

Originally posted by Donaldsrockets

So, if you live in Central to South Florida, please consider checking us out.
My son and I just finished up our TOUR de Florida during <a href="https://www.r-o-c-k.org">his clubs</a> off months.

We made it as far south as <a href="https://www.geocities.com/aerorockets/">Peace River</a>
but felt Fort Meyers was a bit too far. Maybe next time!

Thanks for the offer.

Back