WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE RELEASE OF ANOTHER NEW PRODUCT! OUR MID-POWER RAIL SYS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BayouRat

Reaction score
https://bayouratrocketry.com
Are you tired of 1/4" rods wiping your mid power rockets all over the sky. With today's high thrust motors you need somthing more sturdy. We have the answer. The Mid-Power Rail System. Fit's any launch pad that will take a 1/4" rod.

This 4' long rail hold's up to 3.3lb rockets and will handle up to any G motor on the market today. All for only $35.
Rail Buttons Are Available At NARTS or MidCoast for about $1 each. Or any 1000 series button will fit the rail including Acme conformal guides.

Here is our rail system in action with a LOC Weasel flying on an Aerotech F20W Econoline motor. Notice there is no movment from the rail at all. The rocket goes straight up despite the windy conditions.

[YOUTUBE]rEwJCw2ISdk[/YOUTUBE]

MidPowerRail.jpg

MidPower1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm intrigued...can we get some close ups photos of the buttons and rail?

Ye asked and ye shall receive. I hope this helps. The rail is dirty cause this is the one I've been testing off of. It's had everthing flown off it from Estes D motors to Aerotech 38mm I motors. I even had an Aerotech G force that always made the 1/4" rod sag and then wip when you pushed the button. But on the new rail those problems are eliminated. I'm really excited about this product. I came up with it back in 2009 and have been desiging and testing ever since. It will handle anything you used to put on a 1/4" rod. I've had it on all our mid-power club pads and it works with the Aerotech Mantas Pad too. :cool:

The rocket in the picture is a WildMan Wild Child.

MidRail3.jpg

MidRail1.jpg

MidRail2.jpg

How does the 1010 rail attach to the rod / launch pad? Or do you include an adapter for that purpose?

How does the 1010 rail attach to the rod / launch pad? Or do you include an adapter for that purpose?

There is a 1/4" rod on the bottom that fits directly into your pad exactly like your 1/4" rod did. It's that simple. Instant rod wip elimination! :)

Attachments

• MidRail4.jpg
    MidRail4.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 10
Gotcha... now I understand... thanks for clearing that up..

The Mid-Power Rail System is an excellent idea for a holiday gift. Order yours today and get it in time for Christmas or Hanukah. :D

Back