• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Von Karman or any 5:1 5 inch fiberglass nose cone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Rocketry Warehouse orders are "lost" a friend need one for the IREC competition.

I did some top secret reconnaissance last weekend in Wildman's design lab while others were "under the influence." I can report that Wildman has perfected the FWFG nosecone in the 2" and 4" sizes. Yes, these are amazing quality with perfect fit and of unprecedented lightweight construction (i.e., they don't weigh a ton like supplier "P"). Unfortunately I was not able dig further into the top secret product plans to see what next sizes and shapes will be released, but if you have the proper credentials, you may be able to place a call (over a secure telephone line of course) to the Van Orin bunker and get a briefing from Wildman himself.

I did some top secret reconnaissance last weekend in Wildman's design lab while others were "under the influence." I can report that Wildman has perfected the FWFG nosecone in the 2" and 4" sizes. Yes, these are amazing quality with perfect fit and of unprecedented lightweight construction (i.e., they don't weigh a ton like supplier "P"). Unfortunately I was not able dig further into the top secret product plans to see what next sizes and shapes will be released, but if you have the proper credentials, you may be able to place a call (over a secure telephone line of course) to the Van Orin bunker and get a briefing from Wildman himself.

He had a single 3" FWFG nosecone too... Adrian scooped that up before I knew it existed. I'm next in line...

Back