Updated Rocketarium Sandia Sandhawk

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iqsy59

Reaction score
I just picked up a new updated version of the Rocketarium Sandia Sandhawk. The original was a great kit, but this one adds a 1-piece realistic antenna coupler and a much more accurate fin can. I highly recommend it! There are still some original versions of the kit out there, but if you buy directly from Rocketarium, you are sure to get the latest and (in my opinion) greatest version!

Cheers,
Michael

I just picked up a new updated version of the Rocketarium Sandia Sandhawk. The original was a great kit, but this one adds a 1-piece realistic antenna coupler and a much more accurate fin can. I highly recommend it! There are still some original versions of the kit out there, but if you buy directly from Rocketarium, you are sure to get the latest and (in my opinion) greatest version!

Cheers,
Michael
https://www.rocketarium.com/Rockets/Sandhawk?cPath=80&

Cheers,
Michael

+1. I have this kit and you are right about the detail.

Looks nice. I may have to pick one up. They did the same thing with their Jayhawk kit. I have the original one built and I bought a new one around a year ago with a gift certificate. I was pleasantly surprised to see the 3D printed details in the bag. Should look great when I build it.

Back