EVENT Tripoli Wisconsin TWA - Bong - February 11th, 2023

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
Anyone going to play in the mud tomorrow? I plan to pick up my order from Tim and take some pics I hope...

Best,

I wanted to start the 2023 season off tomorrow but I'm going to have to wait until March to launch Bullet Bobby 4.6.

I'll look forward to your pics.

Not much mud to speak of, but plenty of cold wind. The never ending sunshine was really nice though I must say.

Small crowd, chill day, few flights. I wish I would have had time to prep something this last week, just was not in the cards.
Good time. Even if the wind didnt cooperate. Because of the temp, blue sky and sunny, really thought there would have been more rocketeers out here. Perfect day to plot your LDRS excursion. Anybody going to LDRS - better get going, planning and stock pile motors.

Good time. Even if the wind didnt cooperate. Because of the temp, blue sky and sunny, really thought there would have been more rocketeers out here. Perfect day to plot your LDRS excursion. Anybody going to LDRS - better get going, planning and stock pile motors.

I was kind of surprised, too, given the poor weather we've been having lately and the nice clear sky. It was a little breezy, but it turned out fine if you kept the altitude down and did dual deploy. My only flight landed just in the field by the parking lot so I can't complain, but I've had some practice flying that field :cool:

I've got two rockets I'm hoping to build before LDRS. I'm taking a page out of @PSLimo book so they'll be 5 or 6" rockets that I can punch with a thrusty J or K and still stay below 5k. With luck I'll get them done in time to try them out before July. 🤞

Thanks to TWA for setting up and hosting another awesome launch today!!

Back