TLP Exocet AM-39 build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading this thread is helping me get back into a TLP mode. I have a 2/3rds built Sidewinder on the table and a 2/3rds full can of Krylon Peek a Boo Blue paint on the shelf so I have no excuse.

Reading this thread is helping me get back into a TLP mode. I have a 2/3rds built Sidewinder on the table and a 2/3rds full can of Krylon Peek a Boo Blue paint on the shelf so I have no excuse.

I`m thinking of doing the Sidewinder next myself.

And now that I got those estes Sidewinder nosecones (a total fluke),even better !

Paul T

You just gotta love those TLP kits. Have 2 getting ready for paint and would love to get a bunch more. With a little extra work they can be absolutely great scale models. And you have done a beautiful job on this one.

You just gotta love those TLP kits. Have 2 getting ready for paint and would love to get a bunch more. With a little extra work they can be absolutely great scale models. And you have done a beautiful job on this one.

Thankyou ,I do enjoy working with TLP kits ,they off er plenty of opportunity to do what ever you want ,no detail or lots of detail and they offer subjects nobody else would touch.

Some people don`t like them ,but I love them ,and am grateful somebody took the time to design them and market them.

Take care and post your finished kits please !

Paul t

What is also cool about them is many are of subjects you don't see all the time. I also like that about Rocketarium as well. I just wish, as a group of BT-60 based kits the price on the Rocketarium kits were a little more like 15-20.

What is also cool about them is many are of subjects you don't see all the time. I also like that about Rocketarium as well. I just wish, as a group of BT-60 based kits the price on the Rocketarium kits were a little more like 15-20.

You know, I forgot to mention the scale kits the Marc from Rocketarium puts out.These seem to be very nice ,although I have yet to purchase any ,but that will change soon ,as there are several I want to get.

There`s something about non-mainstream subjects and those that take the time to produce them ,that trips my trigger !

Cheers

Paul T

Back