ThunderStruck 2011 online registration open.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Eric, planning on Friday. I figure to get the nerves out of the way early. Plus Randy say's I may be breaking in their new tower.

12 hour round trip sounds like a deal, to spend time with so many friends.

Hope to see ya there.

Mike

I agree with you Mike. We are worth the trip!!! See ya there Eric.

I'll be there on Friday, turn around to pick my uncle up from the airport (trying to get him into HPR) then come back for two more days of high altitude fun!:) See you guys there.

Manny

I just saw today the request for windows to 23,500 feet has been granted.
:clap::clap:

Bring in those skinny rockets.:eyepop:

Just a reminder that Friday the 18th is the last day for online registration!

This will be my first Thunderstruck. What are the range hours ? I think I saw 10:00 AM to something on the website, but I can't find that page again.:confused2:

Thanks.

This will be my first Thunderstruck. What are the range hours ? I think I saw 10:00 AM to something on the website, but I can't find that page again.:confused2:

Thanks.

Officially, range hours are between, 10-5, but our waiver is from sunrise to sunset so we have the ability to open earlier or close later to capitialize on good weather. Because of the night launch on Saturday night, we will run right up to it. Sparkies at dusk are very cool!

Pads are in the field, we're opening the range at 9 AM... bring 'em up! :horse:

0331111916.jpg

Hey Jason, are we still up for a wildman 3 drag race? If so could we do it on Sunday? Also, Tim was out of K2045's so could I use something similar, say a K940? I'm so psyched!!!
MAnny

Thanks Indiana Rocketry for all the hospitality.

It was a pleasure meeting many of you from here out there!

:cool:

Back