Thrustline Aerospace Goblin clone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Fisher

Reaction score
-Wow, what a nice kit for a low price! High quality white glassine body tube, a large size sheet of thick balsa, an old school balsa nose cone, very high quality black centering rings, white glassine motor tube, a metal screw eye & a 52" ripstop nylon, high visibility pink streamer.
-I'm going to set my Goblin up with an 18mm adapter since I don't have a farm field to launch it in for now. I'm also putting one of Thrustlines 12" ripstop nylon chutes in for a reliable safe recovery.
-In October when I have access to a farm field with the rocketry club, I'll launch her on a D12-5 & a 9" ripstop chute or maybe the streamer if the ground is soft enough.
-I always wanted a Goblin when I was in grade school, but never got one. This was always the baddest rocket back in the day.:eek: -Now 25 years later, I finally have one.:p My Der Red Max clone won't be lonely anymore.

Originally posted by Rob Fisher
-Wow, what a nice kit for a low price! High quality white glassine body tube, a large size sheet of thick balsa, an old school balsa nose cone, very high quality black centering rings, white glassine motor tube, a metal screw eye & a 52" ripstop nylon, high visibility pink streamer.
-I'm going to set my Goblin up with an 18mm adapter since I don't have a farm field to launch it in for now. I'm also putting one of Thrustlines 12" ripstop nylon chutes in for a reliable safe recovery.
-In October when I have access to a farm field with the rocketry club, I'll launch her on a D12-5 & a 9" ripstop chute or maybe the streamer if the ground is soft enough.
-I always wanted a Goblin when I was in grade school, but never got one. This was always the baddest rocket back in the day.:eek: -Now 25 years later, I finally have one.:p My Der Red Max clone won't be lonely anymore.

I love stuff like this! Don't forget the photos!
;)

Back